When are you giving us 1.38 and Idaho in ATSMP

Twitch.tv/Ktigris2

4 hours ago, KingModzv11 said:

Hello, @Twitch.tv/Ktigris2

be patient they are working on it when it drops it drops

Correct! Especially because I've read that the developers doing this in their freetime, while working etc. So that isn't even their job! Probably they don't even get paid and they are still working for us.

We will get to see the 1.38 Version soon enough ?

《⠀⠀Welcome to the post of HXDES⠀⠀》

???? ???? ?? ????? ? ???????

—————————————————

╱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Steam⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ FoxLog-Group⠀⠀ //⠀⠀ Discord   ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╲

6 hours ago, Twitch.tv/Ktigris2 said:

Are you gonna be giving us these things anytime soon? It takes almost a month before we see anything out of the group as of late I can remember when these things would be done as soon as it came out.

Big updates like version changes do take longer to work on, Smaller updates like maps or trailer DLC etc don't take as much work. You must just be patient like everyone else who wants the latest version to be supported. 

Begging and writing posts about it will not speed up any process so it's just a waste of time and effort asking for news. Everyone gets the news at the same time, so don't expect by asking you will get special priority of news. 

I'm sure we'll see the update soon™ enough,

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Good Morning,

please don't forget that the developers of TruckersMP are only human and have a private life.

It's done when it's done.

Time is patient. :)

We are excited and when the update is finished, we will cruise our tours in a relaxed manner.

Kind regards

ZaroMW
- Sped-V Staff

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

30 minutes ago, Prushn said:

To be honest I'm just glad that TMP gives me a place to play ATS in multiplayer for free. They don't have to do that.

Right, it's just a privilege and not a right. We can all be happy that multiplayer has been around for so long!

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

• 2 weeks later...

I just read your blog and this is BS. I had a friend who does programming and is still going to school to keep up to date get turned down by you guys to the point he told you to pound sand. Sounds like your too proud to admit you need the help to keep this going smooth and not take so long. As this game progresses do you realize that SCS is gonna just add more complicated stuff? 

On 8/14/2020 at 2:02 PM, Twitch.tv/Ktigris2 said:

I just read your blog and this is BS. I had a friend who does programming and is still going to school to keep up to date get turned down by you guys to the point he told you to pound sand. Sounds like your too proud to admit you need the help to keep this going smooth and not take so long. As this game progresses do you realize that SCS is gonna just add more complicated stuff? 

Well if your friend tells people he is trying to work for to "pound sand" simply for not hiring him, then he obviously needs to go back to school and get some career training as well.

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Patience is waiting and it coming out on time. We were told End of August or Early September. It is now September 10th and no Idaho and 1.38. Tired of driving the same old routes and getting burnt out. Same goes for most of the people in my VTC. We are trying to keep people active yet can't when the new content is taking too long to put in here. Time to expand the development team IMO if you can't keep up with SCS's new schedule.

One developer is currently working on the update and they have a real life aswell.

Stop asking for release dates, developers and modders hate it.

Its ready when its ready.

Remember, TruckersMP is the only multiplayer mod that exists for ets2mp. So if programming is that easy - why aren't there by now 20 different multiplayer platforms? Simply because its not easy. 1.38 included a lot of modding-related changes that make updating not easier.

Enjoy what you have, TruckersMP is a free service since 2014. I play the game on 1.37 and I'm not giving a darn about Lille Reskin or Idaho missing in multiplayer. We got an almost full europe map and a west coast in the us to play on.

11 hours ago, poland.ball said:

One developer is currently working on the update and they have a real life aswell.

Stop asking for release dates, developers and modders hate it.

Its ready when its ready.

Remember, TruckersMP is the only multiplayer mod that exists for ets2mp. So if programming is that easy - why aren't there by now 20 different multiplayer platforms? Simply because its not easy. 1.38 included a lot of modding-related changes that make updating not easier.

Enjoy what you have, TruckersMP is a free service since 2014. I play the game on 1.37 and I'm not giving a darn about Lille Reskin or Idaho missing in multiplayer. We got an almost full europe map and a west coast in the us to play on.

If this guy is so over worked why make us have to wait longer for an update considering 1.39 drops on September 29th that is 2 updates they are behind on and soon to be 3. Also they might not be the only kids on the block here soon. In a year or so SCS is thinking of pushing these guys out of their little niche they got. If that happens I will go with whomever can keep their stuff updated the quickest. Sorry but ever since Washington these guys have been falling behind further and further. I also see Patreon supporters wondering why they should keep these servers and content going if they can't get more developers to help speed up the work process.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @Twitch.tv/Ktigris2,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been over 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived