Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS 2 TruckersMP Sudden freeze and reboot of the computer

shelby0815 [GER]

Question

Hello Community I have had the following problem for about 1 week: When I play ETS 2 in multiplayer the picture suddenly stops and the computer starts again. Problem why and why is unknown. Urgently need your help with this problem. Please help. Kind regards Michael

game.log.txt

7 answers to this question

Hello,

Have you tried reinstalling both Ets2 and TruckersMP?

Does your PC restart with a normal restart screen or does it instantly shut down and then boot? (in the second case it would be probably a hardware issue)

You can try checking your PSU, CPU temperature and GPU (also updating its drivers) and make sure no antivirus is interfering.

You should also try performing a PC scan with some anti virus.

Additionally you can check on the Event Viewer for anomalies.

As described, I start TruckersMP as normal and then ETS 2 with the Steam DLCs. When exactly this error happened is a coincidence, but when it happened the whole game suddenly stopped and the computer restarted. Why and why is unknown because no error message appears. I also tried reinstalling TruckersMP and ETS 2 but without success. I also meet the minimum requirements of ETS 2 because otherwise it would not work. There are no viruses and there are also other error messages in the event line, but I don't conclude that this is the case. Unfortunately, I can't go on without their help. Kind regards Michael

game.log.txt1705119676_Screenshot(376).thumb.png.702fa66feffc0e3fa8276c56137cf074.png

Bericht Zuverlässigkeitsverlauf.pdf

Hello again,

Assuming it's not faulty hardware (be sure your CPU is not overheating and every driver is updated) you can try disabling automatic windows restart on system failure.

To do so, go on Control panel -> System -> Advanced System Settings -> under Startup and Recovery click Settings... -> uncheck Automatically restart.

Then try again and let us know if your PC reboots again.

Regards,

Fede

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

As this topic has been inactive for a further seven days, we will have to move it to the Unsolved Section.

Please do not hesitate to contact us again by creating another topic or via a Support Ticket!

- https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create
- https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/21

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team
TruckersMP.

//Moved to Unsolved.