Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

ETS 1.38 downgraded to 1.37

TomBlack23

Question

Dear all,

could you please help me solve the issue? I bought ETS with some add-ons on Steam. I played for 2+hrs so I could play MP.
I downgraded from 1.38 do 1.37 but when I try to launch the MP or the singleplayer game it says my saved games are not compatible with current version of game.

What should I do? When I tried to upgrade it back to 1.38 everything works fine in singleplayer but MP won't start. 

Thank you in advance for your answers.

7 answers to this question

Hello,

You can solve this using an auto backup profile made by the game.

Go to this folder: C:\Users\yourUsername\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\

Find the folder "profiles(1.37.whatever).bak" and copy its content (not the folder itself) into C:\Users\yourUsername\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

Let me know if the profile works again.

Regards,

Fede

Hello @TomBlack23,

Many people are experiencing this problem.Unfortunately, you have to open a new profile since you have not played 1.37 before.
Don't worry, you can play with your other profile when TruckersMP supports 1.38.
For now, here are your options to play TruckersMP:Opening a new profile or Wait for TruckersMP to support 1.38.

I hope this article helped you.

Maybe this post can help you:

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/26

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d