Video Production question.

[VIVA] G. Brady

Question

Hey there TMP!

This has nothing to do with multiplayer, but what i want to achieve is this:

855768760_Untitleddrawing.png.1a2e2a2a3f9f237332fda5d39b704643.png 

In the above picture, I would like to keep the exact position of the trailer & cab. However I would like to change the manufacturer of the cab. Which would look as follows:

1060322679_Untitleddrawing(1).png.3d9377b7fb5a2e66fa213b877392b4aa.png1263550330_Untitleddrawing(2).png.b9b19f8e4e7d22c7dd395fafd97c354e.png

How can I achieve this, once again keeping the trailer and the cab in the exact same position in the world?

Many Thanks.

G. Brady.

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Jbu1337 said:

Save-Editing would be an option.

1. Enable console (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8iMfxSJ4KE)

2. Download SII_Decryptor https://mega.nz/file/jhRSSSiL#_etLTHG_eEkhLddJXwIBeE3RvreJI22WUlqNYDOxSFk

3. Type this into the console:

CGcURM0.png

4. Buy the trucks you want to use and place them at different garages, so you only have ONE truck in every garage. Remember the garages, where every truck is. (You can position yourself already)

5. Save the game and quit

6. Go to documents/Euro truck simulator 2/profiles/YOUR PROFILE/Save      Select the folder with the highest number and drag the game.sii into the SII_Decrypt.exe

7. Open game.sii and search for "garage : garage.CITY" Replace CITY with the city you put your trucks at.

I'll take lille for an example: 

ilimk5Q.png   Copy _nameless.1de.51bb.9c10 (in my case)

8. Now search for "my_truck"

CxndbtO.png

Replace BOTH assigned_truck and my_truck with the thing you copied!

You can now load your save file and have the same position with a different truck! ?

====================================

What about the position of a trailer? Idealy I'd want the truck and trailer to be somewhere in the world, not at the garage.

Save-Editing would be an option.

1. Enable console (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8iMfxSJ4KE)

2. Download SII_Decryptor https://mega.nz/file/jhRSSSiL#_etLTHG_eEkhLddJXwIBeE3RvreJI22WUlqNYDOxSFk

3. Type this into the console:

CGcURM0.png

4. Buy the trucks you want to use and place them at different garages, so you only have ONE truck in every garage. Remember the garages, where every truck is. (You can position yourself already)

5. Save the game and quit

6. Go to documents/Euro truck simulator 2/profiles/YOUR PROFILE/Save      Select the folder with the highest number and drag the game.sii into the SII_Decrypt.exe

7. Open game.sii and search for "garage : garage.CITY" Replace CITY with the city you put your trucks at.

I'll take lille for an example: 

ilimk5Q.png   Copy _nameless.1de.51bb.9c10 (in my case)

8. Now search for "my_truck"

CxndbtO.png

Replace BOTH assigned_truck and my_truck with the thing you copied!

You can now load your save file and have the same position with a different truck! ?

You would want to use the default trailer position that occurs when you travel between garages.

Take one photo (in free cam), switch truck but do not switch camera position. 

You would then drive to the trailer without moving the camera and take another photo.

Alternatively, you could just use photo editing to achieve the same thing.

Regards,

Quality_Productions

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Hello there, :) 

Since you marked a best answer, I will go ahead and move this topic to solve topics. 

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again 

Sincerely,
Beenz.

TruckersMP - Support 

//Locked and moved to Solved Topics 

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️