Get speed limit 150km

Kuzey Tek1noğlu

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/4/2020 at 2:24 PM, Kuzey Tek1noğlu said:

Speaking of realism

In real life, there are trucks that can go very fast. Samples available

There was a server for simulation lovers. But you've always chosen a server without a speed limit. Now you're saying this game is a simulation game. You're joking.

Lmao again these videos. These trucks are illegal. Nowhere in Europe you are allowed to drive as fast as in the clips you are showing. These trucks have been temprerd with to override the speed limit set by manufactures, and thats highly illigal, and far from realistic.

The fact you try to back up your suggestion to raise the speed limit to 150 with videos of a bunch of lunatics in illigaly moddified trucks, is a joke.

Hello there!

I respect your opinion. But have you ever thought that high speeds can harm other drivers?
Users who are not good at driving can be at great risk.

This is just my opinion.

Thank you for making this topic.

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

On 9/5/2020 at 11:55 PM, DubbelDraaiDeur said:

Lmao again these videos. These trucks are illegal. Nowhere in Europe you are allowed to drive as fast as in the clips you are showing. These trucks have been temprerd with to override the speed limit set by manufactures, and thats highly illigal, and far from realistic.

The fact you try to back up your suggestion to raise the speed limit to 150 with videos of a bunch of lunatics in illigaly moddified trucks, is a joke.

Keep fooling yourself like that. Really, your thoughts should be a joke.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:25 AM, TeamAudi_3601_EM said:

Hello there!

I respect your opinion. But have you ever thought that high speeds can harm other drivers?
Users who are not good at driving can be at great risk.

This is just my opinion.

Thank you for making this topic.

I respect your opinion, but how can accidents happen on empty roads? I don't want the speed limit of the Duisburg - Calais road to be increased.  I say increase the speed limit because the other main roads are empty.

2 시간 전에 Kuzey Tek1noğlu는 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

나는 당신의 의견을 존중하지만, 빈 도로에서 어떻게 사고가 발생할 수 있습니까? Duisburg-Calais 도로의 제한 속도를 높이고 싶지 않습니다. 다른 주요 도로가 비어 있기 때문에 제한 속도를 높이라고합니다.

I know that there are more accidents when the speed is high.

This game is not a racing game.
And if you want to speed 150km/h, you can do it on the arcade server.

I don't want to speed up here anymore.

2 hours ago, Kuzey Tek1noğlu said:

It's actually illegal to release the speed limit on the vehicle.

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

32 minutes ago, TeamAudi_3601_EM said:

I know that there are more accidents when the speed is high.

This game is not a racing game.
And if you want to speed 150km/h, you can do it on the arcade server.

I don't want to speed up here anymore.

It's actually illegal to release the speed limit on the vehicle.

i total agree with you mate people speed up more accidents then more reports the more pressure on the TMP staff they have single player 

3 hours ago, Kuzey Tek1noğlu said:

How can you be this ignorant? They have a saying for guys like you.

"Don't argue with idiots, as they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived