Get speed limit 150km

Kuzey Tek1noğlu

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ The servers have never been fuller than when the first COVID-19 confinement was in place and that was with the current speed limits. Now there are many people who won't downgrade their games from 1.38 and can't play MP, that makes the numbers to be lower than usual. And just so you know, again and hopefully you'll get it this time, the "owner of TMP" already removed the limit for all roads... It's called Arcade servers. I hope one day the simulation servers will be made 90 Km/h limited and with all stabilities and suspensioins forced at 0.0, but that's all I can do: Hope. It just happens that what I read from TMP staff makes my hopes more likely to happen than yours. Other than that, I agree that the topic can be closed. Not that it will be good for nothing, we all know that in a couple of weeks or so, another one will be opened about "remove speed limits".

On 8/6/2020 at 4:57 PM, TheoLG said:

Don't speak for everyone that fast :ph34r:I personnally never go on Arcade server simply because I always drive realistically. Why should I play on a server without a speed limit, if I never exceed 80-90kph ? Doesn't make any sense to me. :kappa:

im just saying, people regardless of speed preference wont play on a server thats empty, its more of a crowd thinking idea

https://hizliresim.com/DvHJVb

As you can see in the picture, the troll players in the game are unfinished.People are waiting for long minutes for the road to clear.What is the real purpose of the speed limit?

Isn't it about reducing accidents in the game and destroying troll players? As far as I can see, these have not diminished, even proliferated.

To me, the only loser is tmp because the servers are empty. because of the current outbreak and the next update, the servers have nothing to do with being empty. Because the 1.37 update arrived, the game was not full again.

boring at 110 the reason the speed limit was changed was due to players not being able to handle 150 as said above especially C-D these speeds cannot be controlled 110 is a much safer speed what a lot of people tend to forget this is a simulation game not a racing game in IRL no truck would go over 90 KMH so going 110 is fine as it is there is no need to increase the speed as it is ... this will just cause more crashes/collisions & reports/bans 

As an admin who has been around during both the 150 previous limit, and now the 110 limit... This has reduced speed related reports. Granted, there are still people who can barely control their vehicle at 50kph, but there has been a marked decrease in high speed related reports.

If the majority of people actually wanted the speed limit to be increased for the purpose of solely getting somewhere faster, we see them flocking to the servers that have no limit. I don't see that happening. 110kph is fine, especially given the mix of driving skill (or lack thereof) we see out of players on the server. 110kph still causes too many issues, especially when users think they can take a turn at that speed, with no regards to their trailer load, and they go flying on to their side, which is what most high-speed related reports where. Someone would go too fast, flip onto their side, and take out multiple other users. Yeah, it still happens, but it happens on a lesser degree then it did in the past.

With road to simulation, and the notable difference when the speed reduced, this limit isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon. 110 has been pretty much the sweet spot. Faster then the normal 90kph limit set on most trucks in the real world, but not a ludicrous speed that just invites people losing control, and causing more accidents then its worth.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator

On 15.08.2020 at 16:32, Xiolin said:

Hem önceki 150 hem de şimdi 110 sınırı sırasında ortalıkta dolaşan bir yönetici olarak ... Bu, hıza ilişkin raporları düşürdü. Elbette, araçlarını 50 km / s'de zar zor kontrol edebilen insanlar var, ancak yüksek hız ile ilgili raporlarda belirgin bir düşüş oldu.

İnsanların çoğunluğu, yalnızca bir yere daha hızlı ulaşmak amacıyla hız sınırının artırılmasını gerçekten isteseydi, sınırsız sunuculara akın ettiklerini görürüz. Bunun olduğunu görmüyorum. 110 km / s iyi, özellikle de sunucudaki oyunculardan gördüğümüz sürüş becerisi (veya eksikliği) göz önüne alındığında. 110 km / s hız hala çok fazla soruna neden oluyor, özellikle kullanıcılar treyler yüklerine bakılmaksızın bu hızda bir dönüş yapabileceklerini düşündüklerinde ve yanlarına uçmaya devam ettiklerinde, bu da çoğu yüksek hız ile ilgili raporların nerede olduğu. Birisi çok hızlı gider, yanlarına döner ve birden fazla başka kullanıcıyı çıkarırdı. Evet, yine de oluyor, ama geçmişte olduğundan daha az derecede oluyor.

Simülasyona giden yol ve hız azaldığındaki göze çarpan farkla, bu sınır yakın zamanda hiçbir yere gitmeyecek. 110, hemen hemen tatlı nokta oldu. Gerçek dünyadaki çoğu kamyonda belirlenen normal 90 km / s sınırından daha hızlı, ancak insanları kontrolü kaybetmeye davet eden ve değerinden daha fazla kazaya neden olan gülünç bir hız değil.

Server without speed limit does not fill up too much because, No collision

Shut down the Arcade server. Set the speed limit for the SIM2 server to 150km. Let's see which server will fill less time.

If I'd registered the game, I'd give you a lot of reports. But I don't want to deal with reporting. I assure you, that's what other people think.

Anyway, we were once waiting in line to get on the server. Now we're going in without waiting in line. Long live the new TMP.

8 hours ago, Kuzey Tek1noğlu said:

Server without speed limit does not fill up too much because, No collision

Shut down the Arcade server. Set the speed limit for the SIM2 server to 150km. Let's see which server will fill less time.

If I'd registered the game, I'd give you a lot of reports. But I don't want to deal with reporting. I assure you, that's what other people think.

Anyway, we were once waiting in line to get on the server. Now we're going in without waiting in line. Long live the new TMP.

So that's the real issue than, isn't it?  It's not about speed it's about being able to cause big crashes and accidents. 

You also seem to be forgetting that the servers used to hold 2,500 people not the 4,500 they currently do.  Putting that aside though, the owners of TMP can have it however they want.  It honestly doesn't matter if the vast majority of players are children that want to race & crash, it's their service they are providing you.  If you don't like it than you can either play single player (fat chance), find another multiplayer mod (good luck), or you can make one yourself (we all know you won't). So if you continue to play, learn to accept the rules of the game and how to happily abide by them, because if you're always unhappy that things aren't your way than life will be very unhappy for you.

5 hours ago, TheCanadianTrucker said:

Yani asıl mesele bu, değil mi? Hızla ilgili değil, büyük kazalara ve kazalara neden olabilmekle ilgili. 

Ayrıca, sunucuların şu anda sahip oldukları 4.500 değil, 2.500 kişiyi tuttuğunu da unutuyorsunuz. Bunu bir kenara bırakırsak, TMP'nin sahipleri istedikleri gibi sahip olabilirler. Dürüst olmak gerekirse, oyuncuların büyük çoğunluğunun yarışmak ve kaza yapmak isteyen çocuklar olup olmadığı önemli değil, size sundukları hizmet. Tek oyunculu oynayabileceğinizden (büyük şans) hoşlanmıyorsanız, başka bir çok oyunculu mod bulun (iyi şanslar) veya kendiniz bir tane yapabilirsiniz (hepimiz yapmayacağınızı biliyoruz). Bu yüzden, oynamaya devam ederseniz, oyunun kurallarını kabul etmeyi ve bunlara nasıl mutlu bir şekilde uyacağınızı öğrenin, çünkü her şeyin sizin tarzınız olmadığı için her zaman mutsuzsanız, hayat sizin için çok mutsuz olacaktır.

I play this game by the rules. But I also wanted to tell you what I thought.

And don't interfere with where and how people play. If I'm writing my own ideas, just read it and respect it.

If you don't respect my ideas, don't write it again just read it. Besides, if there's another multiplayer mode, let's play there. Otherwise, don't waste time writing.

I have to agree, I remember some years ago the community was full of players and everything was so enjoyable, current speed limit is ridiculous and it should be changed to 120 at least, i'm not saying it should be 150 but WE NEED a balance.

Is not a solution to forbidden things because of some players that doesn't know how to behave, add more mods, more control and bans instead. Sadly ETS2 lost a lot of players lately, i'm waiting for 1.38 support to play again, but I'm guessing horn bug (which I thought it was in fact some update to remove them when there is a lot of players near) and speed limit is making some players to leave.

Seriously, to be obligated to drive at 110kph in highways separated by a barrier from the opposite lane is beyond rdiciulous, specially if you don't even have players in your lane near.

7 hours ago, roulettesoad said:

I have to agree, I remember some years ago the community was full of players and everything was so enjoyable, current speed limit is ridiculous and it should be changed to 120 at least, i'm not saying it should be 150 but WE NEED a balance.

Is not a solution to forbidden things because of some players that doesn't know how to behave, add more mods, more control and bans instead. Sadly ETS2 lost a lot of players lately, i'm waiting for 1.38 support to play again, but I'm guessing horn bug (which I thought it was in fact some update to remove them when there is a lot of players near) and speed limit is making some players to leave.

Seriously, to be obligated to drive at 110kph in highways separated by a barrier from the opposite lane is beyond rdiciulous, specially if you don't even have players in your lane near.

Players who do not like to walk at 110km/h or at a lower speed, they can play on the Arcade server, there they can reach great speeds. 

I agree with the servers being limited to 110km/h, we all know that the game is a simulation in my opinion everyone should follow the traffic rules plus the speed limits!

:)

On 8/18/2020 at 1:27 AM, Kuzey Tek1noğlu said:

I play this game by the rules. But I also wanted to tell you what I thought.

And don't interfere with where and how people play. If I'm writing my own ideas, just read it and respect it.

If you don't respect my ideas, don't write it again just read it. Besides, if there's another multiplayer mode, let's play there. Otherwise, don't waste time writing.

That's how you create an echo chamber, don't make a post open for discussion if you aren't willing to hear disagreeing points of view.  

Besides, how can I "respect your ideas" when you can't seem to show the same respect to TMP.  You could easily respect their idea of enforcing speed limits and you could just simply not write and complain about it, but here we are.  I respect ideas fully when they can present some valid logic for their arguments.

You want to speed and you want to crash, so why not make a post asking for collisions to be enabled on the arcade server? Instead you're here trying to get them to change the rules of the simulation server because you don't like not being able to speed.  Let's also head off the most common response that I hear "If you do that than the sim server will be empty" - So?  Most of the sim players would be more than happy to lose the speeding & reckless drivers from the roads (hell, most of us drove on an empty EU1 server).  However changing the sim server to allow more speeding & reckless drivers will just ruin the simulation server and make it even harder for those of us that enjoy playing a sim to continue doing so without encountering dangerous drivers.

Now, Google Translate aside, can we try and present some decent arguments and reasons for why we need the Sim server speed limit increased or are we just going to continue parroting the same couple points like an indignant toddler that's not getting his way?

16 hours ago, roulettesoad said:

I'll respond in order:

The server and community is still full of players, TMP hasn't had a massive player drop like people keep trying to claim.

That is a perfectly valid solution and it's one that happens constantly everywhere in the world.  Why do you think rules exist or are created?  It's not cause someone is bored and trying to be a dick to everyone else, it's cause a large number of people have made it a requirement.  Do you think speed limits exist on public roads just to be an inconvenience or do they exist to restrict things because some people/drivers don't know how to behave?

Once again, nothing really changes even if you increased the speed limit.  You'd still be driving on an empty road with no one around.

Well, i really wish to be able to go 150 again aswell so I can finally travel faster around europe in my car, but...

the community today is not going to be able to handle that speed. There will be much more chaos and crashes.

Earlier, where there was no speed limits, it only worked out because the ratio between idiots to normal players was low. Nowadays the ratio is probably at 99:1...

On 7/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, Kuzey Tek1noğlu said:

Why other roads, external to the Duisburg-Calais road, aren't drawn to the 150km speed limit. The long road is getting boring with 110km of speed. This game may be a simulation game, but not if you put the game in the same category as real life. Excessive speed in real life can get you out of your life. But there is no such thing in the game. Therefore, the speed limit of other roads, except the D-C Road, should be increased.

szia.teljesen igazad van.a játék élmény hiányzik mert a 110 km speed lassu-alacsony.150km speed-gut,jo a játék élmény mert jobban oda kel figyelni és ugy élvezhetöbb a vezetés,nem unalmas,a gázt lehet nyomni és odafigyést is okoz ezáltal.hamarabb le viszed a fuvart szerintem ez is cél.a vezetés élményt használja ki az ets2 hogy élveszhetöbb legyen, a vezetés.régen 2016 még jobb volt mert akkor 150 max limit speed.én jobban örülnék ha vissza hoznák 150 km speed-re.akkor többet játszanák vele,meg a gear box is ki lehet használni jobban.nagyoobb sebességné.

Used to play tons in this server with a group of 6-7 friends. Honestly we quitted after the speed limit got implemented. Server never filled to the brim again too so I guess lots of people didn't like the change too.

We could have gone to the Arcade server but where is the fun in playing with 50 people on a massive map? There is no choice but to play on the populated server or else you don't really meet anybody...

I remember a few years ago, servers absolutely full with a generous number of players on other servers due to no available slots. Stubbornness killed TMP.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a simulation game, which means that it should be as realistic as possible. Therefore the speedlimit shouldn't be increased to 150km/h. I think that the current speedlimit of 110km/h fits the needs of players who what to drive as realistic as possible and the players who are constantly speeding.

If 110km/h is to slow for you, playing a racing game is possibly the best thing you could do :)

Archived