Get speed limit 150km

Kuzey Tek1noğlu

Same,

this is an simulator of truck driving.
How the word said, simulator, this word is asking for simulate the real truck driving.

In reality, trucks don't drive more than 90 km/h.

In my opinion 110 are still to fast.

Limit completely to 90. :)

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drive on the Duisburg-Calais Road. It's like a crash truck simulation game. Everyone is bumping into each other, making dangerous lane-changing violations, driving through the grass and hitting other people. I've seen a lot of examples, so the 110km speed limit doesn't work. Personally, if the speed limit of other roads was 150km, I wouldn't even go the D-C Road. But I drive on the D.C. road because the roads are empty and it's boring to drive at 110km. I don't think the speed limit will change at the end of this problem, but I wanted to convey my thoughts.

It's no longer a truck-riding simulation.

Now it's a truck accident simulation game.

10 hours ago, คzzยгค said:

in my opinion 90% of players do not play to drive with such a high degree of simulation
with an even lower speed you will find yourself alone in the maps?

So if the limit is 150, you will find yourself alone in the maps as well, because 90% of the players will go 150, right? What difference does it make? That many of those 150 will do the same around others and ruin their games. No thank you.

20 minutes ago, Karavul said:

It's no longer a truck-riding simulation.

Now it's a truck accident simulation game.

Only for those who don't leave the C-D road. For all others, it's a lot safer than it used to be when non-skilled players would go 150 Km/h everywhere and all of the time.

Removing the limit or increasing the maximum speed is idiotic, and anyone who thinks it is lonely to drive the rest of the map, just open the game offline and play with the AI, and then you will no longer feel alone on the roads. And for those who want to run, that's what the arcade server is for.

3 hours ago, Karavul said:

I've seen a lot of examples, so the 110km speed limit doesn't work. Personally, if the speed limit of other roads was 150km, I wouldn't even go the D-C Road. But I drive on the D.C. road because the roads are empty and it's boring to drive at 110km. I don't think the speed limit will change at the end of this problem, but I wanted to convey my thoughts.

If you think the speed limit is not working imagine how those people drove when the limit was higher or when there was no limit.

Even if you wouldn't go to the C-D road (which I don't believe for a second), that doesn't mean that others wouldn't still go to the C-D road, or that others wouldn't turn some other area into a high speed C-D road (like the Bergen to Oslo route or whatever it was in Norway).

2 hours ago, Bloody643 said:

In my opinion, the abolition of the limit and return to 150km/h will improve the game, but to keep the limit on the roads with very traffic. A solitary ride at 110km/h discourages everyone constantly sticking to the C-D road to experience some entertainment and the surroundings of other players.

Even when there was no limit, players still heavily stuck to the C-D/Europort area.  If anyone legitimately thinks that increasing or removing the speed limit will make players spread out they're heavily mistaken.  

You don't think it was an accident? If you think so, you're all blind. Those driving on D-C are probably seeing how many accidents there have been. Pull the speed limit of this game to 50km, again accidents will continue to happen. People who don't want the speed limit lifted can play the normal game. The real simulation you get the pleasure of the game with AI.

Sadlly this topic have bring brough too many times , the speed limit was fine back then to 150 , im even remember when there wasnt speed limit , what a freedom we had before , they could infact reduce speed limit in few roads of the map , mostly could be without limit or locked at 150 , lets be real , 90% of the map its around the same road , why others have to limit yourselfs ? The rest the map its empy and theres no point of speed limit there , i did remember when there also was a two servers , Server 1 locked at 110 and Server 2 locked at 150 , fail to understand why we had to loose it and force to drive 110 , admins and devs wont change it anymore , they simple think this gonna give them more work to do with reports and such , but the reallity is the speed limit being at 90 , 100 , 110 , 150 , i see everyday same accidents , its not about speed , its about control.

Regards

52 minutes ago, Karavul said:

You don't think it was an accident? If you think so, you're all blind. Those driving on D-C are probably seeing how many accidents there have been. Pull the speed limit of this game to 50km, again accidents will continue to happen. People who don't want the speed limit lifted can play the normal game. The real simulation you get the pleasure of the game with AI.

Funny. Now watch how easy it is to turn that argument around:

"People who want the speed limit lifted can play in Arcade servers or in the normal game where there are no speed limits. The real speed you get the pleasure of the game without ruining other players' pleasures."

Difference? You are asking people who enjoy simulation to leave MP. I'm not asking people who love speed to leave MP. Get some friends, put the word out in Discord, Forums, etc. Try to attract other players to use the Arcade servers, so they are not almost empty anymore. But you will fail, because speed is not "funny" if you can't crash others, right? NO-COLLISION: That's the main reason why 90% of the speeders don't even consider using the Arcade servers.

5 hours ago, Karavul said:

Actually, I want to enjoy game without bugged AI and with some good human drivers around, if possible, because AI traffic sucks, big time - they suck at merging, they suck at overtaking, they hit your trailer in roundabouts, turning left leads to big traffic jams, cause they "let" you pass by stopping in your way, among other things, sometimes you just have to "g_traffic 0" to get back moving.

And do you think that removing speed limit, or putting AI trafic in multiplayer will change anything about C-D road, will that stop so many people driving there and actually populate the map evenly? I don't think so, many are just ban evading, base game is just so cheap during sales, and they don't buy map expansion.

There were people driving on other roads when there was no speed limit. I was seeing a lot of people. I wasn't going down the DC Road when there was no speed limit because it's better to drive on different roads. But now there is a speed limit and most roads are empty. And I don't understand why you don't want the speed limit lifted. I want the speed limit lifted on all roads except D-C. The D-C route may remain at a speed limit of 110 km or less. You can also populate the server faster. Because when there was no speed limit, there were more people who wanted to play this game. I remember waiting in line to get into the server. I hope you understand and the people involved will see that and do something about it.

22 hours ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

Chill out , i said its about control of the vehicle , where did i mention anything else? Read well before answer.

Perhaps we should work on making our post more coherent and easier to understand in English before telling someone to "Read well".  Your main post reads like my 4 year old niece when she rambles off a story (or Donald Trump).

On 7/28/2020 at 10:05 AM, THE ROCK - PT said:

Sadlly this topic have bring brough too many times , the speed limit was fine back then to 150 , im even remember when there wasnt speed limit , what a freedom we had before , they could infact reduce speed limit in few roads of the map , mostly could be without limit or locked at 150 , lets be real , 90% of the map its around the same road , why others have to limit yourselfs ? The rest the map its empy and theres no point of speed limit there , i did remember when there also was a two servers , Server 1 locked at 110 and Server 2 locked at 150 , fail to understand why we had to loose it and force to drive 110 , admins and devs wont change it anymore , they simple think this gonna give them more work to do with reports and such , but the reallity is the speed limit being at 90 , 100 , 110 , 150 , i see everyday same accidents , its not about speed , its about control.

Regards

So what is it you want than?  If your post is about vehicle control, than why are you advocating increasing the limit?  Go spend time on C-D road or even just in the Germany area and you'll see lots of people that are restricted to 110 kph that can't control their vehicle.  All these individual posts talking about increasing the limit or getting rid of it fails to account for every other player on the server.  Sure, you might be one of the lucky 1% that's capable of driving your truck safely, but that doesn't mean everyone else can.  

14 hours ago, TheCanadianTrucker said:

Perhaps we should work on making our post more coherent and easier to understand in English before telling someone to "Read well".  Your main post reads like my 4 year old niece when she rambles off a story (or Donald Trump).

So what is it you want than?  If your post is about vehicle control, than why are you advocating increasing the limit?  Go spend time on C-D road or even just in the Germany area and you'll see lots of people that are restricted to 110 kph that can't control their vehicle.  All these individual posts talking about increasing the limit or getting rid of it fails to account for every other player on the server.  Sure, you might be one of the lucky 1% that's capable of driving your truck safely, but that doesn't mean everyone else can.  

Its not about luck , its about the limit of the truck and your limit , most of my jobs are with htc for example , plus just because others cant drive well at certains speeds doesnt mean me and the rest have to be stick to a certain speed , its very simple , you cant drive fast you dont drive fast , dont limit others because of the lack of skills of others.

5 hours ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

Its not about luck , its about the limit of the truck and your limit , most of my jobs are with htc for example , plus just because others cant drive well at certains speeds doesnt mean me and the rest have to be stick to a certain speed , its very simple , you cant drive fast you dont drive fast , dont limit others because of the lack of skills of others.

The problem is that many people who can't drive fast, DO drive fast. It's not just about you, it's about everyone. It's been said before, but you, speed-fans, are so "Me, myself and I" that you can't understand that.

2 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The problem is that many people who can't drive fast, DO drive fast. It's not just about you, it's about everyone. It's been said before, but you, speed-fans, are so "Me, myself and I" that you can't understand that.

Here we go again dammmm , do you remember Server 2 locked at 150 kms? It was the most full server ingame rightt? Alot of those who like to drive 110 or less would came to that server to play instead of being at Server 1 locked at 110 , the question is , the majory wants the speed limit to be higher like before or to be removed , but that can happen in server 2 and keep server 1 locked at 110 for those who wanna keep "simulation".

I dont drive fast due to Vtc , but i have to say theres no point crossing entire europe when u barelly see players and be stuck at 110.

4 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

You want speed but only if you can crash into others.

No i dont want to crash into others as i dont do it and never did , but collisions should be on yes , theres not a single day i dont go do a job or two in Server 1 and somebody ramms me over , i bet if there was a poll the majory would vote to take speed limit off or increase , i gave my view of the thing , nothing more to say.

11 hours ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

No i dont want to crash into others as i dont do it and never did , but collisions should be on yes , theres not a single day i dont go do a job or two in Server 1 and somebody ramms me over , i bet if there was a poll the majory would vote to take speed limit off or increase , i gave my view of the thing , nothing more to say.

Red text: That happens with 110 limit, yet you want speed limits to be raised or removed. I don't see why anyone would want to have a higher chance of being rammed. BTW, I'm not playing right now because I don't want to downgrade, but before 1.38 came out, I did like 40000+ Km in many different WoT jobs and only was rammed twice. I remember that with the 150 limit, I had stopped using MP because there was not a single day when I could finish a job without being rammed, driving the same as now, all over the map.

Blue text: Yet, that "majority" is never using the server without speed limits. Probably because that "majority", like I've said many times, don't want speed if they can't crash into others. Best reason to not increase the limits in Simulation and to not enable collisions in Arcade. It would mean many more crashes.

"Collisions should be on, yes". That's not a reason. Care to explain why? If you don't crash into others and never did, collisions only mean that others are able to crash into you, they do it now, they would do it even more with higher speeds. Is that what you want?

I'm also giving my view of the thing, only I am also reasoning why things shouldn't change, unlike all those who ask for higher limits, whose only reason is "It's boring to drive at 110". I don't play games if I find them boring, when the limit was 150 (or when there was no limit), I got bored of being unable to do one single job in MP without heavy damage because of others, so I stopped playing MP and sent a suggestion. Not one forum topic every couple of weeks complaining and asking for "lower speed limits because I don't like what MP has become", a suggestion with my own view and reasons about why things needed to change. Some time later, "Road to Simulation" happened. Since then, after maaany topics and suggestions asking to "go back to the old days", Road to Simulation remains and got even harder with more and harsher punishments. Probably because the TMP staff have decided that MP is better this way. Probably too, because no one has been able to give one really good reason to change things back. It's not the Staff's fault, or mine, if "the majority" can't provide valid reasons to turn MP into a racing and raging chaos again. You summarized it quite nicely: Not one single reason and "nothing more to say".

Archived