When will TruckersMP be updated to 1.38 for ATS?

techNOlogics

Hello @techNOlogics , 

We are unable to know it ... developers are doing their best to do it quickly and perfectly

They may encounter bugs, problems, so we cannot know how long this will take ;) 

Don't worry you will be notified here when it's will be done !

Regards, 

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

Dodam Coś od siebie, przez tą aktualizacje straciłem czas gry i osigniecia bo przeczytałem bym moc Grać na multiplayerze muszę przestawić w opcjach steam gry na 1.37 dupa, straciłem teraz swój stan gry i zapis i mam 1 poziom,  nie polecam robić tego :) Czekam na kiedy zaktualizować MP do wersji 1.38

13 minutes ago, P.O.W.E.R. said:

I think they shouldn't hurry.I think there shouldn't be any sound errors like 1.37.Even if it takes 6 months to arrive, I prefer it to come in a beautiful and flawless manner.I hope it comes as we hoped.

Not that they should hurry up but it shouldn't take 6 months I would hope. I don't know how long it took to update last time which is why I asked. People have lost save files and such because they had to downgrade and I think not updating it to 1.38 is hurting the already low player base for ATS (in my opinion). I just hope we can see it updated to 1.38 within the next month because I will not be downgrading due to fear of losing my save like others have, thus me not playing TruckersMP for ATS (which is my main game), I would have to play ETS2 if I wanted to play online and I prefer ATS over ETS2. I feel like a lot of other people are in this same position right now where they want to play ATS online but don't want to downgrade so they have to play ETS2 if they want to play online or just not play at all. 

There is currently a problem with 1.38 on ATS. SCS is trying to figure out an fps drop that is due to an error in the game log. It is dropping for me but not game breaking. Some people are saying it is worse for them. We might be expecting a hotfix patch coming to ATS. I believe after that patch then it is open season to expect 1.38 on TruckersMP.

2Ihw7sM.png

Yeah ive been playing quite a lot of ATS recently and when i tab in or out/press M To look at the map and go back to driving the fps just drops and stutters like crazy. Im thinking a hotfix patch will come out in a few days and then the MP devs can start working on Idaho and 1.38 which is going to take longer because all the gas stations and repair stations have been changed. I expect a Mid August MP Release 

22 hours ago, techNOlogics said:

Acele etmeleri gerekmiyor ama umarım 6 ay sürmemeliydi. Geçen sefer güncellemenin ne kadar sürdüğünü bilmiyorum, bu yüzden sordum. İnsanlar, dosyaları düşürmek ve kaybetmek zorunda kaldıkları için kaybetti ve 1.38'e güncellememenin ATS için zaten düşük olan oyuncu tabanına zarar verdiğini düşünüyorum. Umarım önümüzdeki ay içinde 1.38'e güncellendiğini görebiliriz, çünkü diğerleri gibi kaydetmemi kaybetme korkusuyla indirgenmeyeceğim, bu yüzden ATS (ana oyunum) için TruckersMP oynamıyorum, çevrimiçi oynamak isteseydim ETS2 oynayın ve ETS2 yerine ATS'yi tercih ediyorum. Bir çok insan şu anda çevrimiçi olarak ATS oynamak istedikleri aynı yerde bulunduğunu hissediyorum, ancak çevrimiçi oynamak ya da hiç oynamak istemiyorlarsa ETS2 oynamak zorunda kaldıkları için sürüm düşürmek istemiyorlar. 

I don't know how they do it or when they do it but I hope it is as we hoped.We have no choice but to wait excitedly. :) 

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

2 hours ago, Etny2k said:

There is currently a problem with 1.38 on ATS. SCS is trying to figure out an fps drop that is due to an error in the game log. It is dropping for me but not game breaking. Some people are saying it is worse for them. We might be expecting a hotfix patch coming to ATS. I believe after that patch then it is open season to expect 1.38 on TruckersMP.

I was wondering about that, I thought my hardware just died on me. I have been getting a lot of FPS drops when driving which was strange cause I never have got them before. Thanks for the info!

Archived