They released 1.38 updates in Euro and American Truck. And now?

Falcon_2000

We all know of the effort TMP developers made to update updates with version 1.37. Now the question is: Will it take less time with this update 1.38? I hope so, but since this depends on many things, some official statement from the developers would be interesting.

Regards!

***Note: sorry for my bad english, i use transalation.***

It´s totally worth to wait patiencally for 1.38! For me, there is no need that official TMP Staff will giving a Statement. Like the Others wrote before, it´s done when it´s done! ;)

Hello @[JET BLUE] FALCON,

the TruckersMP development team does a great job.

I think it's done when it's done. Always remember that TruckersMP is not a right but a privilege.

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On 7/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, [ zmaster ] said:

The end of the day this is still a "Private Mod"... a project made by players on their free time :P
It will be updated when its updated and we will be grateful for it either way... And tbh its not difficult to downgrade the game to 1.37 :D

But I've overwritten my saves with 1.38 ?. And every trial of downgrading ends with a failure

On 8/7/2020 at 9:37 PM, Seba6PL said:

But I've overwritten my saves with 1.38 ?. And every trial of downgrading ends with a failure

You need to check the box "show autosaves" and use a save from before the time that you upgraded. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

it takes as long as it will take there's no point rushing or asking if it takes longer than normal like they did yesterday & for 1.37 they will update the community letting them know about the progress , it is best to make two profiles one for betas/newer versions of the game and one for mp so you can downgrade the F mod has been very tricky to implement as it has said in the progress update from yesterday on the website 

What too many people seem to fail to realize is.... the TMP team does this as a SERVICE. Most of us never provide them financial support. SCS stated many times that they have zero interest in adding multiplayer. So without TMP these whiners wouldn't even have a multiplayer to whine about taking the minimal time of 1 or 2 months to update in the first place!

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived