Truckers MP Doesn't Save Credentials

Elias1665

Question

When I launch ETS2 with multiplayer via the Truckers MP launcher, I am given a login screen. Logging in itself works just as it is supposed to. Although the issue is that when I click remember password and sign in for the session, it never seems to keep me logged in the next time I launch TMP. I have already tried launching TMP and ETS2 as an administrator, but that didn't do anything. Any suggestions as to I can make sure I don't need to re-login every time I play ETS2 on multiplayer? Thanks in advance!

11 answers to this question

Hello,

- Try resetting your Internet by unplugging
- You can also restart your pc then try to log in again keeping the option to save credentials active

I hope I've helped

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

hello,

can you please send a photo of the problem so we can better analyze it

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello,

I understand the problem I apologize for the last answer I got confused ?, but as none of these tips I gave you didn't work try sending a ticket to support because it must be an individual problem with your pc they will surely know how to solve your problem

https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Kind Regards,
Folatti

Just now, Volx Gamer said:

Hello,

I understand the problem I apologize for the last answer I got confused ?, but as none of these tips I gave you didn't work try sending a ticket to support because it must be an individual problem with your pc they will surely know how to solve your problem

https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

No worries, thanks anyways! And yeah I already sent a ticket but I was wondering if anyone else might have had this issue or know a solution

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, P.O.W.E.R. said:

Hello, @Elias1665

Please try these steps:
*Delete and reload TruckersMP.(Also delete the ETS2MP files in the Documents folder.)
*Restart your computer.
*Turn your modem off and on.
*Be sure to select the Remember me option.
I hope this article will help you.

Thanks for the tips! But unfortunately this didn’t work either

Hello there, :) 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.
Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation.

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support  

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there, :) 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Beenz.

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️