question game ets 2

faby

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello @faby

Mercedes Benz MP5 has not come to the game yet.But in some places it is offered as a mod.If you write on the Internet or YouTube, you can find out how.So it has not come to the game yet, it is only offered as a mod.
The link I recommend: https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsharemods.com%2F2c985z7i1wqf%2FMercedes-Benz_Actros_MP5_2019_V1.37.rar.html&v=oZ79C-1d_UY&redir_token=QUFFLUhqbG56RDJCcUZwVVB1Z1VDVFZ1OTh3cDJhYzhGQXxBQ3Jtc0trVWhEYjVObkcyazJFQ3pDcmllOThrZG5xVjh2UThmQTlEZ1RULWJVd0RnV1N3MkROQU0tR3BnSU1PTmxQSlh4T182cWdkVDcwdlFTbWxwRVV0a0pkcVVFbGp4S1dURlp1QTNEVkJ6bGUyWEhNb2NyQQ%3D%3D&event=video_description
YouTube Video:

I hope this post helped.

-P.O.W.E.R.-

Regards,
TruckersMP  POW&R

Hey there :),

of course the truckersmp team could add it manually but that would take a lot of work and time.

So it's very likely that you have to wait till SCS themselve add the new mp5 into the standard game. 

Then truckersmp will be able to carry it over to the multiplayer. This is the most likely scenario here.

I hope this answered your question

Best Regards

Zysto

• Thanks 1

Have a nice day!

Hello,

Unfortunately TruckersMP has no development access from ETS or ATS will have to wait for the developer scs software to add the truck in a game update, as the TruckersMP team has no control over this.

I hope to have helped

• Thanks 1

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

1 minute ago, faby said:

ok maybe I explained myself wrong I meant just released official by scs you also know indicatively a possible release date

We do not know this as of right now as we are separate from SCS entirely.

If you ask on SCS' Forums, their users might be able to give you a better answer.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -