Do you have a new favorite truck?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to drive Renault, started with the Premium then the magnum, few years laters the Range T.  Now I mostly drive in TGX, really nice interior with a gigantic windshield. Feels like there is no

Volvo FH forever, rides good, nice design and the best

the Renault Range T is finally more usable for me, I love that Truck, especially with a 730HP Scania Engine modded into it😂

I used to rock the Scania and drove it for a good few months but while waiting for a convoy, I got into a conversation with my Step-Dad about trucks and he told me that he used to be a drivers mate in a Mercedes Benz truck a long time ago. So, since then I decided to take the change and step away from the Scania, to swap it with the Merc and I've been enjoying it ever since.

spacer.png                       spacer.png

My old Scania                                                                                                                                     My new truck

Guest JackSparrow
On 7/20/2020 at 2:41 AM, GrandLionTR said:

DAF is very noisy... As always, the best is Mercedes. :)

Yes, Mercedes-Benz is my eternal favorite too! ❤️

Currently, I'm driving a Mercedes-Benz New Actros, fully upgraded with a 6 speed shifter. + I just bought the Actros Tuning Pack among some other DLCs like Krone or Schwarzmüller.

Guest Connor200024

Hey James, 

Since 1.37 was released I really like the new sounds and what SCS has done to the game, I prefer the new engine sounds and like my old Scaina Streamline. (As you can tell 😂