Do you have a new favorite truck?

James

Hello @JamesS014
my favorite Truck is now the Volvo FH. His sound is very quiet.

At a few Updates before, the Sound was very loud.

I like queit trucks that switch early.

In earlier time, the MAN was very quiet.

But now i'm stuck with the Volvo :)

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to rock the Scania and drove it for a good few months but while waiting for a convoy, I got into a conversation with my Step-Dad about trucks and he told me that he used to be a drivers mate in a Mercedes Benz truck a long time ago. So, since then I decided to take the change and step away from the Scania, to swap it with the Merc and I've been enjoying it ever since.

spacer.png                       spacer.png

My old Scania                                                                                                                                     My new truck

On 7/20/2020 at 2:41 AM, GrandLionTR said:

DAF is very noisy... As always, the best is Mercedes. :)

Yes, Mercedes-Benz is my eternal favorite too! ❤️

Currently, I'm driving a Mercedes-Benz New Actros, fully upgraded with a 6 speed shifter. + I just bought the Actros Tuning Pack among some other DLCs like Krone or Schwarzmüller.

Hey James, 

Since 1.37 was released I really like the new sounds and what SCS has done to the game, I prefer the new engine sounds and like my old Scaina Streamline. (As you can tell ?

Archived