Good Steering Wheel for ETS?

kaaxam

Not sure what models you can get with that for such a low budget - it may be worth saving a little longer & doubling that so you are more within reach of something like a Logitech G920. Do not waste your money on something cheap - you need reliability & high accuracy for ETS. You also need one with 900 degrees rotation for a 1:1 relationship with what's on-screen. Very much a case of get what you pay for - my G27 is currently still working after 6 years.

The Logitech Driving Force GT came out 9 or so years ago and is still probably the best beginner wheel/pedal set. I’m not sure if you can find them new, but it was only $70 back then, so they should be very cheap used.The pedals aren’t good, but the wheel is worth it, and no cheap wheels come with good pedals.

For 100$ I recommend going used

If you are lucky you can find a Logitech G25 or G27 for the money, I bought my G27 for 120€ (both wheels have 900° Steering, Force feedback and come with Hand Shifters

spacer.png

(Left Wheel: G25 // Right Wheel: G27// Picture is not mine))

alternatively you can get a Logitech Driving Force GT for about 50$, I was lucky enough to get mine Unused for 20€! (also 900° Steering, Force Feedback, Sequential Shifter and has the same buttons as a G29)

spacer.png

(Logitech Driving Force GT, Picture not mine)

Save some more money and go with the g29. I like the ps4 version instead of the 920(xbox version) because it has more buttons.....always a plus. Plus you get the 3 pedals instead of 2. Prices are a bit high right now due to corona demand so wait for a bit....trust me it'll be worth it! It took me forever to pull the trigger on it and now that I got one, i'd never go back.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived