NO QUICK JOBS

rulja

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @rulja,

Please try these solutions:

1) Go to sleep or press f7

2) Teleport yourself to another garage

If your problem persists, I advise you to read following topics. It may help you.

Kind Regards,
Sinyor.

Hello,

you can fix this mistake in two ways that I know of:

- restarting the game and doing a quick job offline
- restart the MP launch and return a save

I know these two ways when this mistake happened to me but I recommend that you buy your own truck so you don't suffer this mistake in the MP anymore

I hope I helped.

Kind Regards,
Folatti

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d 904932591_role_CommunityModerator(2).png

Languages: English 🇺🇸 | Portuguese 🇧🇷

Report System | Ban Appeal | Feedback System | Rules | Knowledge Base | Server Status

Need help with something, or can't find a solution to your issue? Submit a ticket with the support team here!

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Just an extra note, you can reset your economy to temporarily fix your quick jobs, but I’d like to add that quick jobs will never work correctly in multiplayer and you’ll have to reset your economy every time you restart your game. The cause of this is due to multiplayer server time continuing to advance while you’re not logged in, whereas your local game is expecting time to stop once you exit.

Resetting your economy can be done by following a guide already posted above:

But ideally you should do your quick jobs in single player before you buy your own truck to use in multiplayer, at which point resetting your economy will be more simple by using F7 + Enter in your own truck to teleport to service and reset your game time to match server time. This also resolves the issue of very late jobs, as your job list will have reset and job timings will also have reset.