Cannot Change Servers and ending up kicked for high ping.

chaitanyabathia

Question

6 answers to this question

The server selection screen comes AFTER that one, once you have completed the Login process. You should see something like the image below. Depending on where you are (India, if I'm not wrong), your best choice can be one server or another, but to avoid high pings, the one closest to your location should be the best, in this case, [SGP] Simulation, which is located in Singapore.

07.18.2020-10.04.25

Hello there! :) 

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

1 hour ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The server selection screen comes AFTER that one, once you have completed the Login process. You should see something like the image below. Depending on where you are (India, if I'm not wrong), your best choice can be one server or another, but to avoid high pings, the one closest to your location should be the best, in this case, [SGP] Simulation, which is located in Singapore.

07.18.2020-10.04.25

Where can i see the location of the server? You mentioned SGP simulation but i can't find the server location specified anywhere. I know that I might be sounding really dumb but I'm new to this and I am really fond of this game so... Can you help me finding the location of the server?

Edited by chaitanyabathia
tagged wrong reply