0.2.2.7.1 Released

ShawnCZek

10 hours ago, Seba6PL said:

Can't wait for 1.38 support! I played 1.38 and did some progress so I can't downgrade to 1.37 to play the Multiplayer.

The TruckersMP development team does a great job.

I think it's done when it's done.

Always remember that TruckersMP is not a right but a privilege. ;)

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

On 8/6/2020 at 10:06 AM, ShawnCZek said:

List of changes from 6th August 2020:

• Forbidden cancelling the job contract while driving.
  • Added feedback on whether sending the files for the crash report was successful.
  • Addressed issues with the authentication.

Hello, 
How do you translate "Forbidden cancelling the job contract while driving", because in one area on the PM map you must repeat the process of ordering a cargo (the system breaks under the players amount). Please specify the meaning of this line, it is unclear what you mean.
Thank you for your time.

^ Cancelling job while driving can lead to dangerous situations, since keyboard and mouse are disabled while the confirmation dialog is on the screen. Even if you accept the dialog, your truck stops instantly, which could lead to major accident, since no vehicle in real world can stop within less than a meter at 80 km/h due to friction coefficient between the tire and the road. 

• True Story 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

On 8/11/2020 at 6:01 AM, DSL/31 - ReaperOfDeath said:

im sure 1.39 will be soon now that 1.38 has been out for 3 weeks and i don,t expect to have a support for the 1.38 long

im waiting for the moment where tmp i working on one patch and scs releases another..
i think than it may be time for tmp to a) quit or b) officialy start hireing developers.. with job position and requirements openly announced.. :) - just saying..

On 8/11/2020 at 12:28 PM, Titanic4 said:

since no vehicle in real world can stop within less than a meter at 80 km/h due to friction coefficient between the tire and the road. 

not even a tank? ;)

• Upvote 1

sysp-73354.png

On 8/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, THEREALDETONATOR said:

Thats exaxly what i think

Throwing more people at it might seem like a good idea but if those peoples circumstances change i.e time they have to work on the game outside their normal daily lives then your right back where you started! I don't know what the exact process is for joining as a dev but they don't just let anyone in ( many have tried )....I agree that its really slow as of late but that could simply be because they are fighting to understand the new system & get it working without bugs, i think FMOD is causing a lot of problems again! Can't see it being SSAO as its just an optional feature you can disable ( they might do that to reduce server lag like with the flag dlc ).

5 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Throwing more people at it might seem like a good idea but if those peoples circumstances change i.e time they have to work on the game outside their normal daily lives then your right back where you started! I don't know what the exact process is for joining as a dev but they don't just let anyone in ( many have tried )....I agree that its really slow as of late but that could simply be because they are fighting to understand the new system & get it working without bugs, i think FMOD is causing a lot of problems again! Can't see it being SSAO as its just an optional feature you can disable ( they might do that to reduce server lag like with the flag dlc ).

i dont think the flag DLC had to do with lag

76561198049616828.png

3 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

It actually did due to how they wave, loading everyones flags caused massive issues at the time so they set it as an option ( turned off ) by default! You would literally drive into rotterdam & freeze or crash out 

i havent had that issiue but i remember the particle effects making lag before till i turned it off

76561198049616828.png

• Game Developer

List of changes from 15th August 2020:

• Razer Chroma support for keyboards!
    • All TruckersMP keys have the red color only if they can be used at the time.
    • Once the key is toggled, its color changes to orange (e.g. when the Scoreboard menu is open, the Tab key becomes orange).
    • All animated in-game effects are respected, e.g. the fueling up effect is not interrupted by red keys of the client.
    • Both QWERTY and QWERTZ layouts are supported (mainly due to the chat opening key).
  • Fixed grammar of certain warning messages (thanks to @Rev. for pointing this out).
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • HaulieLove 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

^ If the bug with Sleeper cab was truly fixed, it would be noted in the changelog.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

• ShawnCZek unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic