0.2.2.7.1 Released

ShawnCZek

• ShawnCZek featured and pinned this topic

I hope you will solve the collapse problem as soon as possible, and the experience is extremely poor! There is also the problem of card stalls! Hope you guys fix it soon!

11 hours ago, Luqz said:

Thanks for the update!

But.. will you guys fix the sound bug? The horn and so on don't work sometimes when 3-5 or more trucks is near me.

I'm wondering if it even can be fixed, its like all the sound banks are playing at the same time which overloads the system & simply causes everything to be muted with the startup sounds being looped over & over...For example if too many people try to talk over the Air Traffic Control System at the same time ( pilots arguing etc )  it overloads & you hear white noise or it cuts out!

• Upvote 1

I wonder where did "Mute player" TAB menu option go? ?

It used to be in location of TFM info box button as far as I remember...

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

11 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

I wonder where did "Mute player" TAB menu option go? ?

It used to be in location of TFM info box button as far as I remember...

If u wana mute a player, u gotta select him in the Tab Menu by clicking on his Name and then there should appear the Mute Option, as well as some other Options like viewing there Steam Profile.

7 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

I'm wondering if it even can be fixed, its like all the sound banks are playing at the same time which overloads the system & simply causes everything to be muted with the startup sounds being looped over & over...For example if too many people try to talk over the Air Traffic Control System at the same time ( pilots arguing etc )  it overloads & you hear white noise or it cuts out!

Yea I know ?

43 minutes ago, Timmy TV said:

If u wana mute a player, u gotta select him in the Tab Menu by clicking on his Name and then there should appear the Mute Option, as well as some other Options like viewing there Steam Profile.

Well, surely there's Steam profile view option, yet the mute option is still missing. 

• Upvote 3

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

8 minutes ago, Titanic4 said:

Well, surely there's Steam profile view option, yet the mute option is still missing. 

Oh well there where the TFM thing is, there was the Mute Button before, maybe they just removed it to make space for the TFM Button. Maybe they will added that soon if they see that its missing.

On 7/20/2020 at 8:25 AM, Titanic4 said:

-snip-

Thank you!! I was about to write the same thing as I discovered this today too.

I hope they'll bring back the mute button, as it was really a useful feature for me.

They could also just introduce a simple command if they don't want to fill up the tab window with too much buttons. A command like /(m)ute <id of player> should do the trick.

• Upvote 5
  • True Story 1

One of the sticking points with mute buttons is that sometimes it's against the grain of moderation to have such a function readily available, primarily because it means those committing misconduct over voice get away with it, with most players opting to mute the player rather than report the misconduct. With the option to mute the CB, or change channel to something your friends or convoy can use, the need to mute has become redundant. This is doubly so with the majority of players making use of 3rd party VOIP instead (discord, teamspeak etc).

I would therefor steer clear of mute options, as they simply make people less likely to report people for rule breaches, especially given that those who are looking to avoid it already have the above options.

Paddy

Prime Logistics | Former HR & Exam Team

TMP Former Events Team