TYPICAL meals from your country !!!

As4rK [ARG]

36 minutes ago, Polyxena [GER] said:

Hello :), well in Germany the most known food would be "schnitzel" in many different variations & sausages. Regarding the drinks the Germans are also known for their beer, because we have many different breweries here.

@Polyxena [GER] wooow that is delicious, and as for their beer, they are right, I went to octoberfest that is made in Argentina and god, what a great craft beer

13 hours ago, DJ Jefferz said:

British staple food..

• Fish & Chips
  • Bangers & Mash (Sauseges and Mashed Potato)
  • Full Engligh Breakfast
  • Sunday Roast Dinner
  • Sheppards Pie / Cottage Pie
  • Toad In The Hole
  • Pie & Mash with Mushy Peas

All british traditional dishes.

wow all those things sound so rich and so good, I would like to try the British culture

11 hours ago, ZuLynx said:

Le Croque Monsieur ! A typically French delicious meal ! ?

Croque-monsieur-a-la-bechamel.jpg

that looks delicious, it looks like a pizza but I think it's better than a pizza

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s a list of the top Turkish foodies (in my opinion),

• Doner
• Mantı
• Lahmacun
• Cig Kofte
• Durum
• Kunefe
• Baklava

If you are interested in eating these authentic dishes then I recommend you visiting the Turkey ? (of course after the quarantine process)

A traditional meal in N.Ireland would have to be an Ulster Fry, while some might say its no different than a Full English (bacon, fried egg, sausage, mushrooms, baked beans, toast, grilled tomatoes) the Ulster Fry consists of bacon, eggs, sausages, black pudding, potato bread, soda bread, baked beans, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, white pudding and is usually accompanied with tea or coffee and a glass of pure orange juice.

On 7/30/2020 at 8:19 PM, Sinyor. said:

Here’s a list of the top Turkish foodies (in my opinion),

• Doner
• Mantı
• Lahmacun
• Cig Kofte
• Durum
• Kunefe
• Baklava

If you are interested in eating these authentic dishes then I recommend you visiting the Turkey ? (of course after the quarantine process)

Ohhh I have tried very delicious dishes, not of Turkish origin but very similar, very rich and of excellent quality, one of my favorites is the raw creppe (I do not know if it is spelled like this)

On 8/3/2020 at 5:59 AM, [Gece] LΞGOLΛЅ said:

If I say Kebab, I think you know where I am from ?

spacer.png

Delicious, the kebab, I only tried it 1 time and there are no words to explain how rich it is

On 8/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, [Demir] 'Denizlili. said:

I live in Austria and this is one of the most know food: its called Wiener Schnitzel

wiener-schnitzel.png

I do not know if it will have the same flavor, but here we eat something very similar hahaha, here we call it: Milanesa

On 8/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, CiaranOg78 said:

A traditional meal in N.Ireland would have to be an Ulster Fry, while some might say its no different than a Full English (bacon, fried egg, sausage, mushrooms, baked beans, toast, grilled tomatoes) the Ulster Fry consists of bacon, eggs, sausages, black pudding, potato bread, soda bread, baked beans, fried tomatoes, mushrooms, white pudding and is usually accompanied with tea or coffee and a glass of pure orange juice.

wooow that is a good breakfast, I would love to try all those things

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @[PERLA NEGRA] As4rK [ARG]

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived