Downgraded ATS but now WOT will not connect....

DEFCONxDAVE

Question

I am not sure if anyone else is having this issue like I am.

But after following the directions on how to downgrade my game I was able to get it to work again.

I am utilizing TruckersMP through the Truck Book Clients.....my issue is WOT...

In game it says World of Trucks connection lost....Then you go to connect it in game and it says " This service is not compatible with this version of the game. Please check if a new patch is available"

So How do we get World of Trucks to connect after the downgrade of ATS ? HELPPPP Lol.......................Is there a work around? A patch? ??

6 answers to this question

Hello there!

So since TruckersMP currently only supports 1.37.x of American Truck Simulator, and 1.38 is the latest version of American Truck Simulator, SCS Software updated the World of Trucks servers to that game version earlier today (14th July) when 1.38 first released.

Therefore, the World of Trucks servers aren't compatible with the version of the game that TruckersMP supports. There isn't really a work around, you just have to wait for 1.38 to be supported by TruckersMP and then both services will work flawlessly as usual together. 

I hope this helps and that you have a great evening!

Kindest Regards,

Stubborn

TruckersMP - Trial Support.

• True Story 1

@DEFCONxDAVE,

There is no set waiting time for Supporting updates from SCS. It can take from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the availability of Developers and how big the update is. Some updates are big than others hence, may take different amount of times. 

I hope you understand, however, currently there is no set waiting time for supporting 1.38 on TruckersMP. 

Is there anything else that I could help you with? ?