Your best vacations / work trips that you had in your life

As4rK [ARG]

10 hours ago, TR06ANKA58 said:

Hello @[PERLA NEGRA] As4rK [ARG],

I used to watch videos of ETS2. Everyone would go to Duisburg-Calaise. So I bought the computer-game whatever it took and went there on my first day. I was pretty excited.

very good experience, to be the first time, what I like most about that route, is that I laugh like it's the first time

My best vacation hasn't actually happened yet, 

but it will hopefully soon!

It's about flying to south korea and meeting up with some people there and just to enjoy the country,

the food, etc.

I've been excited for this trip for a while now and i can't wait till it finally happens!

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

On 7/13/2020 at 4:10 PM, Zysto said:

My best vacation hasn't actually happened yet, 

but it will hopefully soon!

It's about flying to south korea and meeting up with some people there and just to enjoy the country,

the food, etc.

I've been excited for this trip for a while now and i can't wait till it finally happens!

Best Regards

Zysto

wooow @Zysto 

Incredible travel idea, you will surely be able to go to South Korea and meet these people and savor their culture, I hope that after this stage the world is passing and I will take it as compensation for you, greetings take care

One of my absolute favourite holidays was in 2018, when myself and my family went to Amsterdam for a few days, and then took the train to Dresden, where we stayed for a week more. Two absolutely beautiful cities, and I have so many fond memories from that time away.

I was lucky enough to go at a time when every day was sunny spells, which definitely impacted my enjoyment. It's rare you get a long stretch of sunny weather back home, in Ireland. There were many sights to see, but I really enjoyed the boat trip along the canals in Amsterdam, and sitting at restaurants in Dresden, relaxing and taking in the experience. Additionally, our hotel in Dresden was right in the centre of the Altstadt, directly opposite the Frauenkirche— a stunning sight in itself. I loved opening our hotel room window in the morning, and hearing the sounds of people enjoying themselves, along with the sounds of the different buskers in the square.

ioJopO8.jpg

15 hours ago, davidd. said:

One of my absolute favourite holidays was in 2018, when myself and my family went to Amsterdam for a few days, and then took the train to Dresden, where we stayed for a week more. Two absolutely beautiful cities, and I have so many fond memories from that time away.

I was lucky enough to go at a time when every day was sunny spells, which definitely impacted my enjoyment. It's rare you get a long stretch of sunny weather back home, in Ireland. There were many sights to see, but I really enjoyed the boat trip along the canals in Amsterdam, and sitting at restaurants in Dresden, relaxing and taking in the experience. Additionally, our hotel in Dresden was right in the centre of the Altstadt, directly opposite the Frauenkirche— a stunning sight in itself. I loved opening our hotel room window in the morning, and hearing the sounds of people enjoying themselves, along with the sounds of the different buskers in the square.

@davidd. wow, those were spectacular holidays, Europe is very beautiful and I imagine Amsterdam is very beautiful, I did not have the pleasure of going to Ireland or Amsterdam, but I am sure I will be able to go in a few years, a very beautiful anecdote

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @[PERLA NEGRA] As4rK [ARG]!

Your topic has been inactive for over 14 days.

Because of that I'll close it and move it to Archive.

If you'll feel that you want this topic to be opened again, don't hesitate to contact Community Moderator.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived