Scout Car 750hp Engine Modification

Someone12132

Hello to whom this may concern,

I'd like to ask a couple of questions regarding about this specific modification...

• Would this break any rules?
  • If this is not tolerated by any moderator replying to this, is it possible to specifically provide the rule in which this is stated? I am only aware that destructive types of save editing (such as causing extreme lag and/or hooking up too many trailers) is not allowed.
  • If this modification were to be accepted, would I have to be extremely careful since it could be considered speed-hacking?

As much help shall be appreciated. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 2:22 PM, Someone12132 said:

Would this break any rules?

I believe it'll get you kicked similarly to how you will be kicked when you attach a trailer onto your car. In general, putting truck parts on a car will most definitely get you kicked for invalid accessories.

On 7/10/2020 at 2:22 PM, Someone12132 said:

If this modification were to be accepted, would I have to be extremely careful since it could be considered speed-hacking?

The handling model on the car with either the TSI or TDI engine is bad enough - you almost can't slam on your brakes in a corner without breaking traction. Now imagine the same but with 750 hp. The acceleration on the 160/170hp engines are fast enough, it'd be unnecessary to have such engine swaps. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, 

As this thread has been inactive for over 14 days, I'm going to lock it and move it to archives, to keep our forum organised. 

If you want your topic to be brought back, please contact any forum moderator or me via DMs. 

Kind regards, 

.Christopher

TruckersMP Community Moderator Leader 

// Locked & Moved to archives. 

banner

Archived