LED and name plate at the same time

Xtreme433

Question

Hi, my question would be, how can it be solved as shown in the picture to have an LED and a nameplate at the windshield at the same time? I’ve seen it many times, like a day’s opponent on the new S Scania that I can’t put on, haven’t I even seen it, even though I have the right level? Thanks in advance for the answers!

konvvv (2).png

5 answers to this question

1. Enable console (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8iMfxSJ4KE)

2. Make your Scania look like this:

hIZ0Ihg.png

3. Type this into the console:

CGcURM0.png

4. Save your game and quit.

5. Download SII_Decryptor https://mega.nz/file/jhRSSSiL#_etLTHG_eEkhLddJXwIBeE3RvreJI22WUlqNYDOxSFk

6. Go to documents/Euro truck simulator 2/profiles/YOUR PROFILE/Save      Select the folder with the highest number and drag the game.sii into the SII_Decrypt.exe

7. Open game.sii and search for your Scania by doing crtl+f and typing "assigned_truck" (You need to use your truck in-game to be able to find it)

8. search for the "_nameless.xxxxxxxxxxx" you found at "assigned_truck"

9. When you found the truck with all the accessories you can search these 2:

P7lCim9.png

A8LIxQT.png

You have to copy and paste these 2

10. Change the last number AND switch drv_plate with codrv_plate and the other way around.

jzjZqsP.png

11. Now scroll up to the list of accessories and add the 2 new ones:

QDIxLpO.png

You also need to change this number here.  I had 54, so plus 2 is 56.

IWM2QIi.png

That's it! Now you can load your save-file and have Led's and plates at the same time.

50B0fNC.png

Hello there! :)

We are glad to hear that you were able to solve your issue.

Thank you to everyone for helping here!

If you require more help in the future, please do not hesitate to create another Topic or a Support Ticket.

Kind Regards,

Krisi1051

TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Solved Topics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d