ETS Trucks in ATS/ATS Trucks in ETS

Zysto

Hey everyone,

i hope you all are having a good time :).

I just had a question which came to mind out of nowhere.

What trucks would you prefer driving if both ETS 2 trucks and ATS trucks would be available for you to drive and customize in both games?

For me, i like the ETS trucks more (mostly because of the front) but i still would refuse to drive a european truck in ATS since

it doesn't really fit well in my opinion.

What's your opinion on this? Let me and others know down below^^.

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

I would mostly prefer the ETS2 trucks

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

10 minutes ago, HDLight [CZE] said:

European trucks are more powerful than american trucks. I also like the design of European trucks but the Kenworth W900/Peterbilt 389 is also very nice.

They are by factory default but american trucks can have " tuned " engines which put out insane levels of torque & power, for example its easy to push a Cat or Cummins engine over 1000hp! Just look at the flex in these as they pull off

But at the same time the European trucks can hold their own, Volvo pulling 750t ( 1hp per tonne )

Basically Kirkness in real life

Personally I prefer European trucks for the variety of styles one can apply to them and still reflect what "identity" looks like. of the company or driver who owns it; although if you think about it in a certain way, every truck or "device" is designed based on where they will work and the local laws and conditions to which they are subjected; for example where I live one can see both European and American trucks working without any problems, but if you put an American truck in Europe you already have the problem of maximum distances allowed and can no longer use it well unlike if you put a European truck in the USA this will be able to work almost without problems, but there is the theme of custom and zones and distances.

It's also everyone's tastes if they like big American trucks or the most "stylish" Europeans each possesses their tastes and every style of truck is adapted for the job indicated for this.

@ScaniaFan89 - You don't even need a drag truck, even just a truck used for heavy hauls can take off if the driver knows how to shift.  This is probably one of the best youtube videos I've seen from the Trucksim subreddit.

If I coul have ATS vehicles in ETS2, which I would absolutely love, it would have to be the Volvo VNL or Mack Anthem since those are what I've driven.  

Dear TMP devs, please allow us to use ATS vehicles on the ETS2 arcade server. That way those that can't drive won't hurt anyone and those of us that can drive can have fun using our favourite vehicles in a new location with friends. 

1 minute ago, TheCanadianTrucker said:

@ScaniaFan89 - You don't even need a drag truck, even just a truck used for heavy hauls can take off if the driver knows how to shift.  This is probably one of the best youtube videos I've seen from the Trucksim subreddit.

If I coul have ATS vehicles in ETS2, which I would absolutely love, it would have to be the Volvo VNL or Mack Anthem since those are what I've driven.  

Dear TMP devs, please allow us to use ATS vehicles on the ETS2 arcade server. That way those that can't drive won't hurt anyone and those of us that can drive can have fun using our favourite vehicles in a new location. 

It was an example, but the FH16 pulling 750t is impressive! I think you can get ATS trucks in ETS, people are always making packs you can download

Just now, TheCanadianTrucker said:

@ScaniaFan89 Oh I know, I've used them in Single player, I should have clarified that it would be fun using it in a new location with friends.  

Ahh yea i was gonna say....as for that truck, thats purely overfueling & turbo boost! Black smoke is wasted fuel & don't get me started on that stupid US tradition on rolling coal...Bunch of idiots that do that honestly

• 4 weeks later...

Archived