What is the Fastest truck in Ats

[VTCSL] G I H Λ  И

The Kenworth W900 can get the most powerful engine, potentially giving it the fastest acceleration. Also you can use manual shifting for better acceleration and climbing.

the w900 isnt the best its the peterbilt 389 you'll be surprised with the torque ratings the w900 isnt the best  its heavier 

kw w900 = 625hp @ 466kW torque

pb 389 = 625hp @ 466kW torque

volvo = 600hp @ 447kW torque

lonestar = 605hp @ 451kW torque

mack = 505hp @ 377kW torque

thats all top specs the 389 is better its lighter than the w900

@chipmunk197 You mistake power for torque, both numbers are power output, just in different units - horse power and kilowatts, torque is measured in lb-ft (pound foot) or Nm (newton meter).

You are also wrong about weight. I have made some testing, some time ago, before Lonestar and Mack were added.

All trucks at that time had their weight based on chassis and ammount of fuel and they haven't changed since then,

So, they have 4 fuel tank sizes, tied with 2 types of chassis:

• 300 gal - 22489 lbs
  • 220 gal - 21933 lbs
  • 200 gal - 19586 lbs
  • 150 gal - 19240 lbs

I have tested this by weighing fully fueled trucks of each brand available at the time at gas station scales, by teleporting there, to not use any fuel.

No matter if they are visually smaller or larger, all 5 trucks  - both kenworths and peterbilts, and volvo, with the same fuel tanks have identical weight.

As far as I know, nothing has changed, it's really very simplified for game purposes, you can try yourself, also cabins, accessories, engines or transmissions have no effect on weight.

I don't know about Lonestar or Mack, they don't share chassis with older trucks, and actually have 3 chassis types, so maybe Lonestar can be on top, since it has about same power/torque available as T680 or 579, but has a bit smaller tanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good morning,

it also depends on the engine power and transmission type.

If everything is configured correctly, every truck can drive quickly.

But i also thin the Kenworth W900 is the strongest and fastest truck in ATS.

The Mack Anthem is actually not that bad either.

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

-SpedV Staff

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• 3 weeks later...

Hello [VTCSL] Ξ G I H Λ И G9 

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived