Do we just accept...

That people are going to purposely hit you, ram you, try to wreck you? 

It's been almost a week of playing most of my hours on this game completely online. I've come across a lot of really decent drivers who I've had some fun with while traveling but for the most part I've been pretty much keeping to myself and trying to do my own thing. Then there is the other side of this game, the people who are just out to get you and ram you and ruin your game and I must say I've came across more of these than I expected for a simulation game.

I understand the report system and getting these players reported but its not easy to do as I dont record my gameplay so proof would be my major issue if I reported, so is it just something that we must tolerate and accept or is there another way we can police this? From my brief experience these people reporting them doesn't scare them in fact one even told me to report him. It really takes the fun out of it when your trying to play the game as it should be played then somebody cuts across a central reservation just to ruin your load.

Hello Durham,

As many staff members are constantly trying to solve as many game reports and web reports as they possibly can so we as normal players need to be patient and let them do their job because it's never easy to ban someone.

In the past years many new members join the community which most of them are rule breakers but as said above TruckersMP Game Moderators are constantly doing their jobs to ensure the player base a good gaming opportunity.

And i also know that it might be a bit boring to keep recording all the time but it helps the GM's to get this rule breakers in their place and make the community greater.

Hopefully you got an idea of what is happening behind the scenes(there might be more but that's what i currently know)

If you need to know anything else feel free to ask on the forums have a great day/night

Best Regards,

MightyPower

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, MightyPower said:

Hello Durham,

As many staff members are constantly trying to solve as many game reports and web reports as they possibly can so we as normal players need to be patient and let them do their job because it's never easy to ban someone.

In the past years many new members join the community which most of them are rule breakers but as said above TruckersMP Game Moderators are constantly doing their jobs to ensure the player base a good gaming opportunity.

And i also know that it might be a bit boring to keep recording all the time but it helps the GM's to get this rule breakers in their place and make the community greater.

Hopefully you got an idea of what is happening behind the scenes(there might be more but that's what i currently know)

If you need to know anything else feel free to ask on the forums have a great day/night

Best Regards,

MightyPower

spacer.png

Thanks Mighty

I get that and by no means do I blame the moderators or anybody like that, I completely get how hard the job must be with this sort of thing.

Just highly frustrating as I'm sure your aware, I played for 5 hours straight last night and was rammed 3 times, first was a genuine mistake and he apologised, second a guy in a car was trying to be the police and blocking roads asking people for documents, strange but each to there own and the third I was on a 10k run from Denmark to Sweden (Not a major run to most but I'm trying to earn to buy a truck so a lot to me at the moment) he blatantly drove from his side of the motorway and head on into me then logged straight off.

Again its nobodys fault other than the individuals who really need to go play GTA or something.

1 minute ago, Durham Logistics said:

Thanks Mighty

I get that and by no means do I blame the moderators or anybody like that, I completely get how hard the job must be with this sort of thing.

Just highly frustrating as I'm sure your aware, I played for 5 hours straight last night and was rammed 3 times, first was a genuine mistake and he apologised, second a guy in a car was trying to be the police and blocking roads asking people for documents, strange but each to there own and the third I was on a 10k run from Denmark to Sweden (Not a major run to most but I'm trying to earn to buy a truck so a lot to me at the moment) he blatantly drove from his side of the motorway and head on into me then logged straight off.

Again its nobodys fault other than the individuals who really need to go play GTA or something.

you could have used screenshots on the guy with the skoda impersonating Police because that's against the rules

23 minutes ago, MightyPower said:

you could have used screenshots on the guy with the skoda impersonating Police because that's against the rules

I wasnt sure if it was or not be honest. I know there is roleplay now and again so just assumed that's what he was up to. Then he hit me so yeah next time I'll screenshot.

1 hour ago, Durham Logistics said:

I wasnt sure if it was or not be honest. I know there is roleplay now and again so just assumed that's what he was up to. Then he hit me so yeah next time I'll screenshot.

Well i had a friend of mine who was a GM now he retired and i told him are you allowed to have Police in your nametag and make the skoda look like police? (pilot skin blue stripes and the rest white) and he said no next time make screenshots and make reports on the website.

And yes you can roleplay but not police roleplay where you break all the rules like you have mentioned (blocking-ramming) 

Hey!

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP! :D 
We are working as hard as we can to remove the rule breakers from the game night and day, this may be through moderating the servers ourselves or responding to reports both in-game and on the website that players submit.  
I full appreciate the frustration it may cause you when a rule breaker does spoil the game for you, I strongly advise you to submit reports against these users, it can be as simple as submitting in-game reports, you do not need to record your own game play for this as the server does it for you, all you need to do is find the rule breaking player on the TAB menu and hit the report button. I would more advise you to get a game play recording software that will record your game play so that you can submit website reports instead of in-game reports, as game reports time out and sometimes do not get dealt with, whereas web reports will always be claimed and dealt with.  

Regarding the mentioning of someone blocking the road and controlling traffic, this is strictly against our rules as it is impersonating TruckersMP Staff, role play is allowed but not this type of role play, if someone is, like this situation, blocking the road then you would more than likely need video evidence, however if they have an in-game tag such as "Police" or "Traffic Control", you can simply take a screenshot of this and report them with that.  

Hope you continue to enjoy the game though!

The problem of many players.

This kind of problems are happening because they can not record in-game, or their reports expire

But there is nothing to do. There are many programs that can be recorded in the game. ( OBS, Program of Your Graphics Card, ....)

26 minutes ago, Callum Johnson said:

Hey!

First of all, welcome to TruckersMP! :D 
We are working as hard as we can to remove the rule breakers from the game night and day, this may be through moderating the servers ourselves or responding to reports both in-game and on the website that players submit.  
I full appreciate the frustration it may cause you when a rule breaker does spoil the game for you, I strongly advise you to submit reports against these users, it can be as simple as submitting in-game reports, you do not need to record your own game play for this as the server does it for you, all you need to do is find the rule breaking player on the TAB menu and hit the report button. I would more advise you to get a game play recording software that will record your game play so that you can submit website reports instead of in-game reports, as game reports time out and sometimes do not get dealt with, whereas web reports will always be claimed and dealt with.  

Regarding the mentioning of someone blocking the road and controlling traffic, this is strictly against our rules as it is impersonating TruckersMP Staff, role play is allowed but not this type of role play, if someone is, like this situation, blocking the road then you would more than likely need video evidence, however if they have an in-game tag such as "Police" or "Traffic Control", you can simply take a screenshot of this and report them with that.  

Hope you continue to enjoy the game though!

Thanks Callum,

Yeah I'm looking into recording software now as I've come across so many in a short space of time. Its beneficial to everybody to get rid of these people.

I've played a full 3-4 hours this morning with zero incidents completing over 10 jobs so I'm guessing there is a peak time when these sort of people appear or something. Your all doing a great job though I'm 100% hooked and loving this game. Certainly more positives than negatives and I refuse to let these people spoil it for the rest ?

1 hour ago, Durham Logistics said:

Thanks Callum,

Yeah I'm looking into recording software now as I've come across so many in a short space of time. Its beneficial to everybody to get rid of these people.

I've played a full 3-4 hours this morning with zero incidents completing over 10 jobs so I'm guessing there is a peak time when these sort of people appear or something. Your all doing a great job though I'm 100% hooked and loving this game. Certainly more positives than negatives and I refuse to let these people spoil it for the rest ?

I recommand you Geforce Experience if you have an Nvidia video card or  ReLive for AMD video card.

16 minutes ago, MightyPower said:

I recommand you Geforce Experience if you have an Nvidia video card or  ReLive for AMD video card.

Thanks will try them. Just tried Ezvid but the lag was way to much so will try these ?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @[FORZA] Durham!

Your topic has been inactive for over 14 days.

Because of that I'll close it and move it to Archive.

If you feel that you'll want this topic to be opened again, don't hesitate to contact Community Moderator.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived