Scania Back of Cab

diamondo98

I feel like the quality and detail of the FH pack seemed higher than the older tuning packs. I'd like to see some sort of rework and 'modernisation' of all the other tuning packs, just so theres that same level of quality across all of them. Although, I still really like the other packs. It's nice to be able to make your truck more personalised really.

3 hours ago, Owen. said:

I feel like the quality and detail of the FH pack seemed higher than the older tuning packs. I'd like to see some sort of rework and 'modernisation' of all the other tuning packs, just so theres that same level of quality across all of them. Although, I still really like the other packs. It's nice to be able to make your truck more personalised really.

I totally agree, the quality was so much better compared to previous tuning packs.

2 hours ago, CiaranOg78 said:

It would be nice and would give the Scania that extra touch, hopefully if a second tuning pack for the Scania is released this would be one of the items included

do you think they would release a second tuning pack or an update to the original?

1 hour ago, diamondo98 said:

I totally agree, the quality was so much better compared to previous tuning packs.

do you think they would release a second tuning pack or an update to the original?

l suppose it would depend on what SCS think is best, whether to re-release the current pack with additions as an upgrade or just release a second pack, the issue is that there has to be enough new additions to justify a second pack rather than a re-release

12 hours ago, CiaranOg78 said:

l suppose it would depend on what SCS think is best, whether to re-release the current pack with additions as an upgrade or just release a second pack, the issue is that there has to be enough new additions to justify a second pack rather than a re-release

I think an update to the original tuning pack would be better. Unless it is completely different of course.

7 hours ago, Decrypted Blaze said:

Yep FH tuning pack is most awesome tuning what they made i like most of that that paint grill

I agree, brilliant tuning pack! Just need more now.

20 minutes ago, Mineiro Uai said:

In our day-to-day, there is always news to decorate our trucks. It would always be interesting and very welcome to update the existing adjustment packages with the addition of new ornaments. The trucker community would be very grateful (and satisfied). lol.

but you can get loads of ornaments on the steam workshop, it’s just disappointing you cannot use steam work on TruckersMP

• 2 weeks later...

Archived