In-Game Photography

Nomad.

With how much the ETS2 map has expanded over the last few years there is no shortage of scenic areas for photos but do know a certain spot that may be unknown/underrated? Personally I think Austria with the mountains,fields and streams specifically as your approaching the Italian border is very photogenic but doesnt get much recognition.

I'm not a huge photographer at all really. But in terms of a scenic route on the normal map, I'd have to say the French dlc areas. The country roads in that dlc are great and I really enjoy them. I'd also suggest Scandinavia in the northern areas, some great areas for photos there. In terms of Promods, I really enjoy the UK 'A' roads or country roads. Particularly Wales around Aberystwyth and Porthmadog etc. 

8 hours ago, CiaranOg78 said:

With how much the ETS2 map has expanded over the last few years there is no shortage of scenic areas for photos but do know a certain spot that may be unknown/underrated? Personally I think Austria with the mountains,fields and streams specifically as your approaching the Italian border is very photogenic but doesnt get much recognition.

Try the black sea dlc between brasov and bacau.

ets2-20200705-214948-00.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived