save edit

barre gaanders

dear,

Why does the server keeps kicking you if you save edit something on you're truck.

I know there was a rule because some players edited like 5 bullbars and stuff on there trucks that ruined it.

Some edits really aren't that bad just like i really want to edit a oldschool 3spoke white wheel in my volvo but can't do it anymore.

I think this rule should be edited or maybe removed because it really doesn't ruin anything in the game in my opinion

regards

Do you maybe have a screenshot of the message you get when you get kicked?

Save editing rules are way more simple nowadays.

Just read trough these sections of the rules and you will see they aren't that strict anymore as before. https://truckersmp.com/rules#3-save-editing
https://truckersmp.com/rules#5-disclaimer-amp-information

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

Hello,

Since you dont provide any pic or anything that explains your issue, there might be possibilities about your issue. First you might use parts from unsupported DLC in TMP server. Second case, the server might (accidentally) detect that you used parts from car on your truck or trailer, but Im  quite sure this reason is not your case. 

Hey the message you get is very hard to read for us because it's so small.

But from what i can tell it says something about "trailer accessories"?

Can you maybe post the message in text form here (or provide us a better picture of it)?

Best Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

I'm not really that familiar with modding but i think the problem is that those are local mods.

And if you use local mods you will get kicked. Here's a quote from the rules: 

"Using local-only items such as sound and model accessories that use the /home directory (this does not include addon hookups)."

Have a nice day!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @barre gaanders!

Your topic has been inactive for over 14 days.

Because of that I'll close it and move it to Archive.

If you feel that you'll want this topic to be opened again, don't hesitate to contact Community Moderator.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived