Help with Speed Limiter and Engine

BKT LTD

Hi everyone,

So I play on the very first server called (Simulation 1) Now I have noticed that even though I have my truck speed limiter off in the (Settings) For some reason, I can be driving like normal, and I hear my engine keep switching on and off. Now the dashboard does not show this. But it is kinda annoying and was worrying that it might be my settings. It does not do it in ETS2 Single player. Is this a new thing? I will get used to it. It just sounds abnormal. 

Also what purposes does the cool Skodas that you get in MP have? I like them but was interested to know more.

Many thanks!

I would believe this is apart of the new update

because i also hear the sound like the engine turn off and on
when it doesn't 

Komo02 | LOE Streamer

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish & English

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitch

Hello @BKT LTD and welcome to the TMP forum!

Regarding the speed limits you can drive max. 110 km/h on the highways of Sim 1 and Sim 2 and max. 60 km/h within the city except there are other speed limit signs. Furthermore you can max. drive 90 km/h in case you do an external job (= World of Trucks job).

You also don't have to be worried about the weird engine sounds. This is a known sound bugs that came with version 1.37 but as long as your trucks hasn't more than 10% damage your engine won't turn off and on by itself ;) . There is also a bug with your horn not working from time to time, this is also known and the devs are working on it in the background as far as I know.

I hope I could answer all your questions and wish you a wonderful evening and much fun by playing ETS 2 MP!

Kind regards

Poly

And if you are talking about the "cars" online
it doesn't mean anything ( i believe )...

People normally use them if they just wanna chill around
others use them like a "pilot" vehicle in big convoys.

And the Admins uses them as police vehicles

Komo02 | LOE Streamer

Danish & English

Twitch

• 3 weeks later...

Archived