Favourite Cargo

I normally run a replica of my real life truck & trailer, so often it's just whatever I can get that pays the most and fits into an insulated 53' trailer. 

As for ETS2 I'd probably do the same and just run a fictional European version of my company and have a standard box trailer or something.  Though I'd probably lean towards anything that isn't on a steerable trailer as those have been really messing me up lately.  

Personally I prefer a load that could come inside a curtain sider trailer that will complement the looks of the truck and look amazing with the scenery in the background. So, I would say Medical Vaccines, as it is something that comes in a curtain sider and is good for the VTLog finance. 

gsSGXpp.jpg

The Helicopter from the High Power Cargo DLC

or Medical Supplies, both lightweight but valuable items.

BRACO Trucks or cars are also cool

I used to love the Loco and Asphalt Miller but now that I got a stick I only drive 6 speed trucks and kinda abandoned heavier cargo

in ATS it's Petrol and Diesel for that American Gas Hauler Life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey @Herr Müller [GER],
my favorite contracts are smaller, medical vaccines or equipment.

But sometimes i also like to drive the big trailers like the bossloc or the crane Rex.

However, i prefer to run the kontor mode from our software Sped-V.

Driving according to a fixed schedule. :D

Kind regards,

ZaroMW

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Create a Report | Appeal your Ban | Feedback | Rules | Support

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey there, 

I often enjoy taking the asphalt Miller from the Heavy Cargo Pack as it's quite a challenging drive, particularly in Scandinavia, which is where I usually like to drive. 

That said, I will also enjoy the Helicopter from the high power cargo pack as it's still quite a long load. 

Regards, 

Quality_Productions 

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

Eh, if it's just a regular job then anything goes, as long as it has good €/km ratio

If it's supposed to be a save edited job to drive with friends, I tend to stick to something between the medium weight range, keep it away from all this lightweight cargo, but not touching the heavy cargo mark (unless I bring a 3 axle food tank) ;)

Archived