Best DLC to buy?

Strad

Greetings,

With the Steam summer sale, I've decided to drop some money on map extension DLCs, but I'm unsure of which one to buy. I currently have the Scandinavia one in mind but I could change my mind, could you guys list down your favourite DLCs and why? This will also be the first map DLC I'm buying. Would be much appreciated! Thank you!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are several DLC'S, maybe a good combo to get you started on ETS2 is the map combo, where all the maps come from, maybe you pay a little more, but it is very worth it, the DLC'S of paintings, accessories you will acquire over time. I really appreciate the work of SCS, making it difficult for us to choose which is the best DLC. 

Hi @Syln ,

like the other I would say if you able to buy every Map DLC, then buy every. With all Map DLCs you've got such a big Map and you're available to access ProMods.

Im really like Italia and Scandinavia, because it's very realistic (like every DLC of SCS) and you can spend much time to explore these countries.

But take a Map DLC you like in the country in real life and it's supported by SCS.

Greetings from Germany ??

Simulatorkingz

Reliable, fast and safe! 

Zuverlässig, Schnell und Sicher

Spedition Dortmund

Apply now 

"Alles unter Achtzylinder ist asozial" - Andreas Schubert

Like multiple people have already said - if you can buy all map extension DLCs then go for it. If you can't then I would recommend buying Going East! and Road to the Black Sea DLCs. If you don't want to buy two DLCs then I would recommend to get Italy or Scandinavia. Scandinavia has more greenery while Italy is more "subtropical".

I really like Baltic Sea and Scandinavia. If you really only are able to get one i would personally go for Baltic Sea.

But because of summersale the dlc's are on sale, so i would recommend just all map dlc's (like many people already have done).

This also allows you to use Promods which can be used for big map combos :) (or you just drive on promods viá multiplayer)

Kind Regards

Zysto

Have a nice day!

I really like the small roads going through the forests in the Beyond the Baltic Sea DLC. I don't think you can compare one map with the other to decide the best one, as each one has it's own pros and cons. Well, I would say that it depends on what kind of terrain you want, to decide on what DLC will be best for you. Honestly speaking, every map DLC is worth purchasing, so hope you get it all soon! With all the map DLC, you'll also be able to play the ProMods map mod, which will take your game to a whole another level. Totally worth it!! 

gsSGXpp.jpg

I know Steam sale is over but in my opinion the Must haves are: (The more on the top on the least, the more important it is)

- Going East & Scandinavia

- The Michelin Fan pack

- The Tuning pack of your favorite brand (provided it is Scania, DAF, Mercedes or Volvo) as well as the wheel tuning pack and Cabin Accessories (maybe raven design or HS Schoch too)

- Both Trailer Packs

- High Power & Heavy Cargo

- Pink Ribbon Pack (For the good cause :)

Archived