Job time calculation

Stof690

Question

Good day.

I have the problem where my "time calculation" is wrong. See pictures below where I was "late" with a long haul and I did it in one sitting which should have been excellent. The short trip was excelent but also lots of hours.

Please give me guidance as this is very frustrating.

Thank you

Stof690

image1.jpg.1a17f1cb7768c0a1e16460335700e64e.jpgimage0.jpg.45711c3979bcc702994bbcdaca5a393e.jpg

6 answers to this question

Hello @Stof690 and welcome to the TMP forum!

Could it be that you already accept the jobs while you aren't fully connected to the multiplayer servers? Or do you pause the jobs, disconnect and try to continue them later (some hours / days)?

The reason why I'm asking is that the time ingame on the multiplayer servers never stops. And if you login through TMP and you see the game menu (you are not connected to the server yet), the time on the server is probably another than the one in the game menu. So I recommend you to always connect to the server / spawn your truck first before searching or accepting jobs from the freight market.

Same thing when you start a job, then disconnect (because you got to bed or have something else to do in reallife) and come back some hours / days later, then the time ingame continued in the background and you probably are delayed.

Hope this answers your question and I wish you a wonderful day! :)

I refer that you take a look on this soulution: 

Or this one: 

That should help you out, so you don´t get the problem with late deliveries :D

ZefojGaming

TruckersMP  |  Master Trucker

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Regler | Rekruttering | Support | Feedback | Mød Teamet | Guider | Forslag