Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Map Addition

Nomad.

37 minutes ago, TheCanadianTrucker said:

It probably won't happen any time soon as I imagine SCS would finish the United States first, but I would love if they continued North and added British Columbia, Canada to the game.  They're already at the border, give me my home. ?

You never know, you might get lucky with ATS Promods

Wouldn't mind seeing Mexico, lots of potential in regards to cargo you could unlock plus one of the busiest borders in the world. Would be awesome driving down to Mexico City.

23 hours ago, Durham Logistics said:

Wouldn't mind seeing Mexico, lots of potential in regards to cargo you could unlock plus one of the busiest borders in the world. Would be awesome driving down to Mexico City.

It's actually pretty rare in reality for an American trucker to drive into Mexico.  Most of the time if you have a load going to Mexico, you'll drop it in a yard or unload it at a warehouse on the American side of the border and a Mexican truck will take it in to Mexico.  It is legal for American truckers to drive into Mexico, but most companies don't because of the rampant crime down there.

Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington are the current states in the game. This year ATS will have Idaho and Colorado added. So: It makes zero sense that Oklahoma will be the next state since it will barely border with New Mexico and Colorado. The next state will not be Montana because the map would look really weird (a picture of what I mean: http://prntscr.com/tddena). So the only options are Wyoming and Texas.

If it was Texas and Oklahoma, then the map would've been in an L shape.

If it was Wyoming and Montana, then the map would've been a square.

Remember that this is just a speculation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 2:20 PM, HDLight [CZE] said:

Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah and Washington are the current states in the game. This year ATS will have Idaho and Colorado added. So: It makes zero sense that Oklahoma will be the next state since it will barely border with New Mexico and Colorado. The next state will not be Montana because the map would look really weird (a picture of what I mean: http://prntscr.com/tddena). So the only options are Wyoming and Texas.

If it was Texas and Oklahoma, then the map would've been in an L shape.

If it was Wyoming and Montana, then the map would've been a square.

Remember that this is just a speculation.

And I was correct! The next states after Colorado are Texas and Wyoming.

Here's a great video explaining why: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @CiaranOg78

I would like to inform you that your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I am closing it and moving it to the Archive so that the topics are active by the community.

If you have any questions or want to restore the topic, please contact me.

// Locked and moved to Archive

gyhpuYu.png

Archived