Do >1 year old bans count into "moderator restriction" ?

Ferynacz98765

Question

12 answers to this question

Dear @Ferynacz98765 , 

Has the §2.8 rules says : 

Any bans older than 12 months at the time of the new ban being issued are ignored, this 12 month period is the ban cooling-off period.[...] https://truckersmp.com/rules#2-game-only-rules

But the requirements to join the team says "No bans within the last 12 months" & "Must have no more than 3 bans"

(can be check here 

Have you any other questions ? 

Regards, 

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !

I wonder if these requiremenets aren't too harsh (and if it wasn't better to put more "tests" into the team approval). Because as it currently looks, it forces players who joined the game as "stupid kids", made mistakes, then learned from them and want to return to the game after 2 years - to spend money for the game again to make a new account, at least - because borrowing a game from friend doesn't work in TruckersMP.

• Like 1

TruckersMP Staff has to set great example for users. Maybe, If Requirements were decreased, TruckersMP Moderating System can't improve it and their's processing ability.

Although requirements are harsh, They will think that they know the staff has to have responsibility for their works. TruckersMP Staff is the best player as a staff position guiding the players right way. So I think that harsh requirements will make the best multiplayer games and perfectly systems. If requirements are not harsh, TruckersMP wouldn't have been able to come to this position.

Please Keeping them's opinion. It is the best way we can support it.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

As I said, this is not personal case, since I now only aim to be a casual player (I do not care about truckersMP as I did like a year ago). However, the quality of game also depends on the quality and quantity of mods:

If the 3 bans are the case of "lifetime punishment" (as not being able to join team in any way), then it should be stated on Rules, next to the bans (the same section where ban duration is discussed). Furthermore, I have these objections:

1) If mods are based on what they did before, regardless of time duration, this gives the option to join game only people who drive passively and not very often - their activity is more seen on forums.

2) This is not police, fire, armory, etc. depertment, where "hiring a past criminal" could cause trouble - if a game moderator is causing too much trouble, it is easy to reject all bans issued by the mod and kick them out.

3) Inability to join team might deter all players trying - and as I mentioned, even the ones who did not know about stuff like this.

4) Using automated things over the long course of time "strictly < 3 bans" hints the inability of team being able to check on the new recruits thoroughly.

• Like 1

If you want to play casual game, you have to go Arcade server. TruckersMP aims to go Simulation game not arcade. You like the racing or casual game, you have to go this game; Forza horizon 4 or Need for speed 

Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator is Simulating game not arcade.

So, TruckersMP had to make goals to simulate because of original contents are simulation game.

also, why do you think about that TruckersMP have to make casual game following as your opinion? 

Most of Players who plays TruckersMP, they like simulation game not arcade. So you can see the server status balancing. Arcade server can't over over 500 peoples except weekends. Most of players go to simulation server it's because they like simulation than arcade. Sometimes, TruckersMP Users play the game in Arcade server. but, it is a little bit percentage, it isn't occupying most.

If you have a submit about this, please contacting Upper staff via feedback system including detailed  information and appealing contents. But, Many of player doesn't agree your opinion maybe.

As a result, I can't agree your opinion.

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

I did not mention anything about game being casual or not punishing bad behavior. Unlike in real life, there is always a reload options - if you crash. I am more pointing out about the non-functionality of moderators on resolving situations in real-time, which is mostly caused by lack of them.

For example, the Duisburg situation cannot be solved by reloading game, but mods kicking out players more often would help.

However, for crashes that are quickly resolved (that's why I don't report people), bans are not necessary. A proposed solution to make bans not count as a restriction for joining Team could solve this - more of real-time activity rather than retroactive activity.

Hello @Ferynacz98765

As this topic has diverted from the original question and you are only suggesting things we should try to implement into our systems I suggest you create a new topic in https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/546-game-suggestions/ or you can either contact Managers through our feedback system at https://truckersmp.com/feedback/create . For problems regarding application requirements you can contact Human Resources. For anything about bans etc you can contact Game Moderation Managers. 

For more information on how to create a feedback ticket please have a look at : https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/25

There is no further reason to continue this here, just please either create a suggestion or contact Upper Staff members through our feedback system with anything you would like to point out. 

I hope you understand, and I look forward in your reply(:

Best Regards,
Rico
Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |