Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

speed limiter staying on

Please when are you going to address a few probs with in ets and ats in both games the engines cut out, and worse is that in ats the speed limits are fine but it plays with the game file and for alot of drivers myself being one the game speed limiter is use and once you leave a speed limited area it does not come off and you cant turn in off please look into this matters your mother bear

No it was not a WOT job was a norm job yes the the speed limiter not disabling outside of a speed-limited area? ive tryed lots of things even fully unstalling the game and restalling it

I doubt it's anything to do with your game files as mentioned. Have you tried sending a support ticket? If not, here's how you can do so:

1. Click on Guides & Help > Support system > Create a ticket OR click on this link (https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create)
  2. Choose "Bug report" under "Category"
  3. Fill in relevant details

Hope this helps! Best of luck ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta make sure you are actually on the server too. If you are in a city with lets say 60km/h limit and you are kicked for being AFK or for some other reason, the 60km/h will stay on until you restart your game. Since the Limit it set by the server and you are then kicked the server cant give you a new limit when you leave a city or a lower speed limit area so you are stuck with the one you have atm. So are you sure you havent been kicked those times for lets say AFK? :)

On 7/1/2020 at 9:04 AM, Syln said:

Hello @M.Bear,

The "engine turing on/off" you're mentioning might be the FMOD sound bug which doesn't affect your truck speed/rpm - it's just the sound that's irritating.

Also were you doing WoT contracts when you experienced the speed limiter not disabling outside of a speed-limited area?

I think it does affect it actually, I've been looking at it more closely in the past few days, and noticed that my headlights also turn off (as if I really turned the engine off) - the RPM does go down a tiny bit, and there is definitely a slight speed decrease as well

It's not that annoying though, but still I am hoping it'll be fixed eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello \ : / Mother Bear \ : /.

Your topic has been inactive for over 14 days.

Because of that I'll close it and move it to Archive.

If you'll feel that you want this topic to be opened again, don't hesitate to contact Community Moderator.

Best Regards,

arusf2011 [PL/EN]

Community Moderator & Translator

Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived