What do you guys think

ArcticYuki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It looks good but what I would add is more movers, parked vehicles (to make it look more alive)

And at some intersections i'd place lines, you can find good lines at Curve Models > "blke line tr".

These lines could help drivers to keep in their lane.

But - I would not use the changes for TruckersMP Duisburg traffic.

I'd rather reskin the complete city, but that chance would only increase if my Add-On application gets accepted. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I think....

All map edits become pointless when there are too many players around. They clog up the biggest of the roads.

I actually wanted to suggest the developers to implement a feature on sim servers, so that the game would crash for random players if there are over 50 players nearby, with the exception of approved convoys. Sure this will get rejected so I didn't bother with opening a new thread in suggestions lol

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello @ArcticYuki,

Thank you for creating a thread on our forum.

It has been 14 days since the last reply to this thread. Therefore, this thread is now inactive.

For the reason above, I will lock and archive this thread to keep our forums organized.

Kind regards,
Chev
Game & Community Moderator

//Locked & Archived.

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

Archived