What do you guys think

ArcticYuki

Looks great

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

So, I'm gonna need this explained cause I'm stupid.

Is this just a fan project as you learn to edit?

Is this a possible upcoming TMP change?

Is this part of SCS reworking Germany and France? (I've never played the originals so I don't know what's changing much)

I'm new to ETS2 and have only driven the C-D route once, but I'm curious how this would help out with traffic.  From what I've seen on youtube videos there's often 50+ players in the area and most don't seem to care about road rules or having manners for their fellow drivers.  I'd picture this being just as congested and accident prone.

Now i cant remember the exact explanation for this but what you gotta remember is that you cant move the things in Duisburg too much. Cause if you move things around too much then they will be too out of line to where they normally are. That causes problems with World Of Trucks jobs. Since your position is checked all the time in that you would not be able to get into most of these places since you would be "out of map". Not only that but you probably wouldent be able to get World Of Trucks jobs to Duisburg. And that is a problem. It might even make World Of Trucks jobs not work at all to anywhere. So we cant change too much. Which is why moving companies and roads around too much causes problems. Also why World Of Trucks jobs dosent work on Promods :)

On 6/30/2020 at 1:03 PM, ArcticYuki said:

I'm glad to see that here. The screenshots look pretty good and could definitely replace the current Duisburg.

I don't know if it is possible for TruckersMP to replace Duisburg as they did with the gas station near Duisburg.

Otherwise you might have to wait for a re-skin of Duisburg, on the part of SCS.

I hope that his ideas will be taken into account, because I think they are really worth seeing. 

On 7/5/2020 at 1:42 AM, MrSirViking said:

Now i cant remember the exact explanation for this but what you gotta remember is that you cant move the things in Duisburg too much. Cause if you move things around too much then they will be too out of line to where they normally are. That causes problems with World Of Trucks jobs. Since your position is checked all the time in that you would not be able to get into most of these places since you would be "out of map". Not only that but you probably wouldent be able to get World Of Trucks jobs to Duisburg. And that is a problem. It might even make World Of Trucks jobs not work at all to anywhere. So we cant change too much. Which is why moving companies and roads around too much causes problems. Also why World Of Trucks jobs dosent work on Promods :)

i would test that but im not sure how to get it running ingame 

On 7/5/2020 at 12:43 AM, TheCanadianTrucker said:

So, I'm gonna need this explained cause I'm stupid.

Is this just a fan project as you learn to edit?

Is this a possible upcoming TMP change?

Is this part of SCS reworking Germany and France? (I've never played the originals so I don't know what's changing much)

I'm new to ETS2 and have only driven the C-D route once, but I'm curious how this would help out with traffic.  From what I've seen on youtube videos there's often 50+ players in the area and most don't seem to care about road rules or having manners for their fellow drivers.  I'd picture this being just as congested and accident prone.

just a fan edit 

On 7/5/2020 at 1:42 AM, MrSirViking said:

finally got it to run and it worked fine f7 worked as well as external contracts  

Archived