Adding Members to my VTC

Ballistic.Hellcat

Question

Good day,

I have created a VTC a few weeks ago and when people want to join it, they can't find a button to apply. I have linked my VTC Discord Server, but even when they join there they don't vet added to the members list in TMP. How can I get them added to the member list of my VTC and how do they apply?

Thank you in advance

6 answers to this question

Hello @Ballistic.Hellcat,

first of all the people wanting to join your VTC should make sure that they are logged in on the TMP website. Otherwise they cannot see the "apply" button on the right side of your VTC page (in my screen you only see the "leave my VTC" button because I am part of one already) :) .

When people managed to apply you can see a red number on the left side of your VTC page (in my screenshot marked green because there are no current applications). Click on it and then you can view the applications. After clicking on "view" you need to "reassign" the application to yourself before you can do further steps (as setting it on "under view" , "decline" it oder "hire" the driver that applied).

grafik.thumb.png.b84460f38b6a50f8b196171066f7c291.png

Last but not least make sure that you set the "Recruitment status" to "open" in your "edit VTC" settings ?.

I hope I could answer your questions and wish you a wonderful day!

Kind regards

Poly

• Thanks 1

Hello @Ballistic.Hellcat,

it's actually fairly easy, that button should be right here (should be seen by everyone). As seen in the Picture right here, i looked at ur VTC Company and i can see it.

UMcZxL2.png

other then if that can't be seen by anybody, then just close the Recruitment and open it back again and see if that will do the trick.

Also for more Information about TruckersMP`s VTC System u can check out the Knowledge Base Category for that right here:

Virtual Trucking Companies (VTC)

Hopefully that will help u fix ur Problem.

Kind Regards

Tim

• Thanks 1

Hello, 

On 6/30/2020 at 2:23 PM, Ballistic.Hellcat said:

Thanks for your answers everyone

Thank you for your response, and good luck for your recruitment ;) 

Have a nice day 

regards, 

//Locked & moved to solved

TruckersMP -  Forum Moderator
Staff since 2017

Languages: French ~ English ~ Spanish

Open a Support Ticket | Appeal your Ban | Report a Player | Join us !