error when starting the button "free as the wind"

TheSilencer

Question

good afternoon community, I have this error that comes out when I hit the left start button. I already bought my truck and everything and I want to start looking for deliveries but when you click on it, the following appears:

PD: It should be noted that this does not happen when I make quick deliveries, that is, without my own truck. It only happens when I'm going to use the truck and go free around the world.

PD2: Excuse the translation, I actually speak Spanish and I'm using this.

error1.jpg

error2.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hello there!

This error occurs when choosing a Volvo FH16 truck with a Sleeper cab. To solve this you must choose another truck or if you want to drive a Volvo FH16 you must do it with another cabin. 

It is an error that is not yet resolved, and it only happens with that truck and that specific cabin.

Kind regards

Mystere,

TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Hello there! :)

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
Beenz.
TruckersMP - Support

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hello there,                                                           

As this topic has not received a reply in over three days, we will have to move it to Inactive Topics.

If you wish to enquire further, feel free to send a private message to myself or any other Support Team member who will be able to open your Topic for further replies.

Kind Regards,
Jamie R
Support Team

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics.