By clicking on the Player, go on the Tab list.

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 6:32 PM, Simulatorkingz said:

Suggestion Name: By clicking on the Player, go on the Tab list.

Suggestion Description: When you be in areas with many people, you doesn’t find the player directly in the TAB list, so it would be nice that you can click like the game mods on the name and can mute, go on his Steam profile, TMP profile etc.

Any example images: /

Why should it be added?: Because it’s not a big problem to add it into the game. (I think so)

Hey, I think that helpfull. Great Idea

• Like 1

Oh yes, very great idea.  would be so much easier

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 2 weeks later...

Hii as far as I know the team has this option. For us normal players, it would be fantastic, yes ?

Mo1993  -  TruckersMP ❤️

Languages: English | German

If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,,

Mo1993

spacer.png

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Rules  |  Get to know the team  |  Guides  |  Knowledge Base   |  Map showing dangerous places in MP  |  Feedback about staff  | Objection to the ban  |  Website Reports

TruckersMP Ranks  |  Recruitment  |  Join the team

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This would be a great feature to implement espiecially for trying to run events. When there is 200/300+ people at an event's starting area you often only have a few seconds to report them before they disapper with everyone else so searching for them can be a pain especiialy when trying to run the event as they will often not be on history eitheras they are still in the area. Certainly would be a brilliant feature!

• True Story 1

• 2 weeks later...