By clicking on the Player, go on the Tab list.

Guest GЯΞУHOUИD

As far as i know this is an administator feature, i saw same feature on admin streams and they can select people by clicking on their truck and it would be nice if we can use it too but i believe this would be complicated for use by us and i can't say i agree with it. This can be improved but i don't think it would be useful by like this.

• 2 weeks later...

1+ 

I agree 

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

+1 This is already in the game for Game Moderators, so I assume it would just need to be permissions changed to allow players to click on someones name, and would make Player's lives easier when trying to report someone in game since you won't need to scroll through up to 100 names if you are in a populated city. Good suggestion!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

This would be lovely to have

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This makes it way easier when creating a report on another player, especially in populated areas such as Duisburg. Therefore you wouldn't have to spend a long time searching for the players in-game ID and by the time you've nearly found it they could have already left the radios of your tab menu. Also, this would be very handy if you wasn't able to read their in-game ID in time, which saves a lot of hassle as you'd be able to click on them and then file the report. +Support