By clicking on the Player, go on the Tab list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/28/2020 at 1:32 PM, Simulatorkingz said:

Suggestion Name: By clicking on the Player, go on the Tab list.

Suggestion Description: When you be in areas with many people, you doesn’t find the player directly in the TAB list, so it would be nice that you can click like the game mods on the name and can mute, go on his Steam profile, TMP profile etc.

Any example images: /

Why should it be added?: Because it’s not a big problem to add it into the game. (I think so)

I agree because like it or not it's a great idea. 

It is a very good idea +1

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

• 1 month later...

I agree with this proposal. 

+1

• Like 1

Maybe it helps you:

- if you are newbie in TruckersMP community, go to Knowledge Base section;

- if you need support, go to Help section or create a ticket here;

- if you want to learn more about TruckersMP, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator, go to Guides section;

- if you want to join a virtual trucking company, go to VTC section.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...

I think this could be a great feature to add for non staff. Pretty much due to the fact it's almost impossible to report someone in game when they fly past you at 110kph when there's 30+ people in the area. it'll be a quick way to find them without having to try and read their name or number before they drive past

+1

• Like 1

Streamer: Twitch TV

Content CreatorYoutube

Languages: English

Discord: .Dan#9621

VTC: Phoenix VTC - Events Team

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think the idea is great. Especially in crowded places its always a pain to find people in the tab list. It would also be less distracting since you don't have to search so long.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...