Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Favourite driving route?

Strad

Greetings,

What are some of your favourite driving roads? Considering factors like views, corners, traffic etc.

Mine's definitely the route to either entrance of the Genoa bridge, the corners and crowds while the event was ongoing was definitely enjoyable. Other than that, I love taking the CD route, always bound to have something silly happen! Oh, and also this uphill/downhill mountain road:

IHHQp8o.png

I love the stretch of oslo-bergen road, its beautiful and is quite extreme. And the most great thing is that the long bridge connecting two tunnels when you're nearly heading to bergen, the best place to make cinematic videos.

Also I have favorite route on the base map, its the small roads around bern-milan-zurich, it has good views too and  is extreme road and best place to  prove your skill ?

If we're talking base game, definitely the roads leading to Bergen and the Corsica roads. Both have wonderful twisty bends and beautiful scenery.

ProMods, for now it's the roads in and around Andorra, until I find a new road I like.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived