Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

D3DCompiler_47.dll TIRED OF THIS S***T

KenzianCZ

Question

Hello, I just completely reset my PC, download all drivers etc.

I wanted to play ETS2, it works but then if i launch it trough TruckersMP to multiplayer it tells me:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Assertion failed!                                                          l

l

File: graphics/renderer/dx11/DX11Renderer.cxx         l

Line: 171                                                                      l

Functions: void__cdecl DX11Renderer::Init(void*)      l

l

Unable to find module D3DCompiler_47.dll!"              l

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to download that D3DCompiler and put it into System32 and into ETS2 folder.

I tried to type into CMD : regsvr32 /u D3DCompiler_47.dll    regsvr32 /i D3DCompiler_47.dll

I tried to download DirectX from: https://www.microsoft.com/cs-cz/download/details.aspx?id=35

And I dont know what to do next im so sad :((

-Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

-Geforce GTX 760

I know bad pc, but im 14yo :)

-And sorry for my english im from czechia

Edited by Mirrland
Removed profanity from the post.

5 answers to this question

RUN CMD AS AN ADMINISTRATOR! Type /sfc /scannow & let it run....it will either say it didn't find any integrity issues, that it found & fixed issues or that it can't fix issues. Also try dism /online/cleanup-image/checkhealth & if it requires a fix then replace check with restore & let it run! Another thing you can do is run a disk check on your hard drive by using chkdsk /f /r ( WARNING DO NOT RUN THIS IF YOU ARE USING A SSD, THIS IS A HDD ONLY COMMAND ) let it run while you sleep is best & it will check your disk for errors / corruption & fix them! MAY APPEAR TO FREEZE & TAKE HOURS TO COMPLETE, THIS IS NORMAL...Let it run, your pc will restart automatically once complete! 

Hello there!

Has your question been answered with the above given answer?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

54 minutes ago, KenzianCZ said:

SOLVED! I have some problems with Valorant and when i was trying fixing that i fixed by that multiplayer in ETS2 so, solved,,

I'm glad to hear that your issue was solved!

As such, I will close this topic.

If you have any further queries or issues, please make a ticket or feel free to post here again!

Locked and Moved to Solved

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -