Can't deliver on time

Ravnholt

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello again! :) 

I must inform you that it is not suggested to take Quick Jobs on our multiplayer platform. Please take notice that the TruckersMP servers do not run on the same in-game time as your game which causes the bug you are facing that will show that you are thousands of hours late to deliver your load.

Please try to deliver your loads without closing or restarting your game. The best solution is simply to not take Quick Jobs, consider purchasing a truck and doing Freight Market jobs!

I hope this helps you. Kindly let us know if you have any other questions for us today!

Kind Regards
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

• Thanks 1

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️

Hi,

I think your problem is that you quit from TruckersMP while a job is running. Since jobs have some a time limit until it considered as late job. In TruckersMP the time is always ticking, even if you quit. When you join back probably the time has moved forward to run out from the time limit, therefore the system won't give any money for you.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

1 hour ago, LogRol said:

Hi,

I think your problem is that you quit from TruckersMP while a job is running. Since jobs have some a time limit until it considered as late job. In TruckersMP the time is always ticking, even if you quit. When you join back probably the time has moved forward to run out from the time limit, therefore the system won't give any money for you.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol

Hi.

No. it does the same when i take a job and immediatly drive it.

- RavenAlpha

Hello @Ravnholt,

As you've marked a 'Best Answer', we take that, as your question has been answered. :)
Thank you, to all who participated. Have a great day! :)

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

/Locked and Moved to Solved.

• Like 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade