Fatal error

keithh

Question

Hi

When I am playing ETS2MP and press esc (to go to the menu) or enter (to go to the garage) the game crashed. I have this a long time now and get the code "Fatal error". Can anyone help me plz?

I have already reinstalled ETS2 and ETS2MP but i still get "Fatal error". Also i have tried to launch ETS2 with OpenGL and DirectX11 (64- bit) but still nothing. Then i tried to run ETS2MP as administrator but i still get the error. I even removed my DLC's. I have also ran the command (sfc/scannow) as an administrator (cmd), then ran a single game in DirectX11 (64- bit), drove a short distance, exit the game and start MP but error code still come back.

I added the file with the "Fatal error".

Thank you in advance

Keithh

ETS2MP Fatal error.PNG

9 answers to this question

Hello @keithh

If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7), DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check the guide below and don't forget to verify your game files!
General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible!  

Best Regards,  

Dominik [SK]

TruckersMP Game Moderator & Translator

Hi @keithh,

I've had the Fatal Error issue myself before. I think I'd suggest verifying your game files before anything. It is my "go to" with any issue like this. To do this follow these steps: 

Steam Library > Right Click on ETS2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity...

Then let steam carry out the process and allow anything that may be missing to re-download. I will link a solved topic below so that you can try some other solutions :D 

I hope this helps, 

Owen :D

21 hours ago, Dominik [SK] said:

Hello @keithh

If you get this error you could try the below guide also make sure you have the latest .Net Framework (4.7), DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. Make sure you check the guide below and don't forget to verify your game files!
General Crashes and errors that you may experience with the launcher or the game try CCleaner to remove temporary files and obsolete registry paths.

I hope your problem will be solved as soon as possible!  

Best Regards,  

Dominik [SK]

TruckersMP Game Moderator & Translator

Hi @Dominik [SK]

I have all the latest versions and verified my game files with no problems. I even installed CCleaner pro and removed the temporary files. I did the sfc/scannow again but I still get the "Fatal error" code.

Regards

Keithh

21 hours ago, Owen. said:

Hi @keithh,

I've had the Fatal Error issue myself before. I think I'd suggest verifying your game files before anything. It is my "go to" with any issue like this. To do this follow these steps: 

Steam Library > Right Click on ETS2 > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity...

Then let steam carry out the process and allow anything that may be missing to re-download. I will link a solved topic below so that you can try some other solutions :D 

I hope this helps, 

Owen :D

Hi @Owen.

I verified my game files twice and there are no faults. I tried to add  "-homedir C:\Users\Michael\Documents\ETS2MP" on the end of "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP\launcher_ets2mp.exe" in the shortcut tab but it doesnt recognize it (I changed "Micheal" with my name of the pc).

Regards

Keithh

5 hours ago, keithh said:

but I still get the "Fatal error" code.

Have you installed any programs that use telemetry of the game? For example, to see information about a truck or the like.

Open the folder with your game, the path should be like this:

\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64

Make sure there are no other files. Your folder should look like this:

http://prntscr.com/t82x1b

If you see other files, delete them or move to another folder, then check your game.

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

14 hours ago, [Интегра] ResTed said:

Have you installed any programs that use telemetry of the game? For example, to see information about a truck or the like.

Open the folder with your game, the path should be like this:

Make sure there are no other files. Your folder should look like this:

http://prntscr.com/t82x1b

If you see other files, delete them or move to another folder, then check your game.

Hi @[Интегра] ResTed

What do you mean with "telemetry of the game"? I dont think that I installed any programs.

The path looks like that, if i open the folder with my game. But if i go to that folder and i open "bin" i can choose between "win_x64" and "win_x86. In the "win_x64" are no other files.

I hope this can be solved

Regards

Keithh

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi1051
TruckersMP - Support

//locked and moved to Inactive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |