1.38 truck dealerships

Strad

Greetings,

With the recent release of beta version for 1.38, what are some of your thoughts on the updated truck dealerships? Here's one example of the many new dealerships.

(Yes, all my trucks are red, don't judge me) (Apologies for having the renault picture in such darkness)

7KQvXUH.png

fTqgAAU.png

RBzBPZi.png

w0aYLFk.png

mhKOtVG.png

wxGpThl.png

21 hours ago, Geology Rocks 3 said:

it is a nice place to start a convoy now

Indeed it is, really love the new looks.

18 hours ago, Smiddy1050 said:

For me it is a massive upgrade as the old ones didn't seem to fit very well if you compared to ones in real life so for me i think it's awesome to see them improving on old things. 

Yeah, it's good to see that SCS is putting effort into updating little things like dealerships, realistically the looks of the dealerships doesn't affect players but it's nice having an updated touch every once in awhile. 

15 hours ago, Owen. said:

Wow, I didn't even realise this was apart of the new update (I really need to try the beta). They look incredible :D 

You're late bud! Haha, the Lille reskin is also beautiful! Definitely not something to miss out on! ?

2 hours ago, [ÖZ DOSTLAR] ONAT - 24 said:

How dare you not put a photo from MAN dealer? :D

Oh no! I actually got a picture of it, I just forgot to upload it! I'll upload it soon ?  Thanks for the heads up though, really appreciate it!

2 hours ago, Angelforgamers said:

That's gotta be calais duisburg road.I always travel through  that road,never ever went to another road.Im in love with calais duisburg road

Hey mate I think you got the wrong thread, maybe this is the one you were looking for:

But yeah the CD road is lovely!

The update was necessary, the last time they changed their appearance happened a long time ago; In addition, if you see them in detail, as they have been heard there, they emphasize the identity of each company, its dealer; besides that now they will look much better each one. Although this is the beta anyway, it is the normal 1.38 that will define what things in the beta stay and what things do not.

I have to admit, whoever designed the dealerships really thought hard about the dealership design. I've been around Merc and Scania dealerships, and the design language of the game dealerships comes across in the same light as the IRL dealerships.

Fantastic work!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived