Best Truck (ETS2)

hackfleisch1234

Volvo and Scania are the two trucks that have the most powerful engines. Volvo is 750 HP, while Scania is 730 HP. However, horsepower doesn't matter in this game, its the torque right now.

10 hours ago, hackfleisch1234 said:

What are the best trucks in terms of power, top speed, cornering speed, fuel consumption, max range, ...

there is not a thing like "The best."    

9 hours ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

Scania & Volvo are the top dogs in terms of power, the DAF XF ( new ) has the best gearbox for acceleration the ZF611 TIO & as for the rest i'm not sure but i believe the new volvo is up there in terms of range ( i know man are bad for fuel usage )

8 hours ago, TR06ANKA58 said:

I love Scania R. I thing R is the best one all about

7 hours ago, Sinyor. said:

Volvo and Scania are the two trucks that have the most powerful engines. Volvo is 750 HP, while Scania is 730 HP. However, horsepower doesn't matter in this game, its the torque right now.

2 hours ago, Syln said:

Scania S/R series and the Volvo FH16 

This Fanboi talk is getting old....  didnt see any of both on the streets around since the beginning of the year....  but a flood of MAN , Range T and Iveco instead.   

11 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

there is not a thing like "The best."    

This Fanboi talk is getting old....  didnt see any of both on the streets around since the beginning of the year....  but a flood of MAN , Range T and Iveco instead.   

I also constantly see Scania and Man. This changes according to where we live

Definitely in my opinion Scania R and S.

Regards. ?

Greetings,
Caramba2412   

TruckersMP Support Team Leader                                                                                                                                  

My personal favourite is the Volvo FH750. I don't know much about specs its just the truck I find most comfortable to drive. My dad who drives irl (he's been driving for 21+ years) often says that the best truck he's driven is the Scania Next Gen for things like comfort and overall vision. :D

On 6/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, TR06ANKA58 said:

I also constantly see Scania and Man. This changes according to where we live

my place used to have all kind of trucks around on the street ..... name it and you most likely see it 5 minutes later at the next traffic lights . 

including exotics like Mitsubishi or Isuzu. 

as i sayed before no Scania as far as the eye can see ...   

On 6/29/2020 at 1:04 AM, seth_haveron said:

my place used to have all kind of trucks around on the street ..... name it and you most likely see it 5 minutes later at the next traffic lights . 

including exotics like Mitsubishi or Isuzu. 

as i sayed before no Scania as far as the eye can see ...   

Yes, there are all kinds of vehicles in our country. Grab tractors, lots of trucks, countless cars from the oldest vehicles.

But in our country, Mercedes and Scania are at the forefront.

KİNG REGARDS

TR|06ANKA58

To be honest, I find myself driving a 2016 Scania S more often than any others. The interior is just more pleasing to the eye, and you sort feel "comfortable" driving it.

However, I do like to switch it up now and again for the 2014 Mercedes Actros or the DAF XF105 6x4. The Mercedes because I'm a Merc fan, and the DAF because the 6x4 handles really well IMO. And all have tuning DLCs, so I'm always riding in style.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2020 at 8:51 AM, TFM_Flaming said:

"however I love the big windscreen and design of the MAN Euro 6, so you could save edit a Scania engine into the MAN Euro 6 for a great truck combo"

I like this opinion. The MAN seems to me a truck unfairly treated by the game, it should have its own pack and a greater number of customization options.

And if what I love the most is its huge windshield ... it allows you to fully appreciate the landscape. :mlg_doge:
Gretings.

Hello Volvo and Scania are generally preferred in the game. It is the fastest truck of the game in 2 trucks. 

Best regards

XLondeR

• 2 weeks later...

Archived