StatsministerFirma

Aaron Stone

Question

4 answers to this question

Hello @Aaron-Stone,

glad to see you in the forums and congratz for making your first post ?!
You can edit your nametag ingame through the tab-menu. Just press TAB ingame and by rightclick you get the cursor. Then you can move to the settings-button and click on it. There you'll see a little pop-up menu with several options like the nametag.

You won't get a VTC tag automatically by just being part of a VTC but you always have to set your nametag manually :) .

I hope I could help you with this information and wish you a wonderful day!

Kind regards

Poly

Hello @Aaron-Stone,

Thank you for getting in touch via the forums. 

As Polyxena has said above, you will not have a VTC tag in game if you are part of the VTC. You will have to change your tag manually by using the steps above. If you are still unsure about changing your tab, you are more than welcome to look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOMJ5kKTf68

Despite the video being over 5 years old, it is still the same thing, however it may look just a bit different with more options now. 

I hope you have received the answer you are looking for, and I look forward in your response as we will need to move this topic in the correct place in order to keep the help section in an organised manner.

Best Regards,
Rico
Support

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to moved it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

sanamaria

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Kind regards,                                                           

Sana                                    

39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0 f48JosS.png

Feedback | Support | Rules | Knowledge Base |